Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-01-2010, 11:04 AM   #21
oW, look I'm
Gifted

dizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talent

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Members Win Hamster Trophies

Congrats and thanks for the pics!!!

I am 2 mazes away from the time trophy
dizzydessi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2010, 11:10 AM   #22
Webkinz :)

whatadame will become famous soon enough

This is probably a dumb question... But, I thought that I read that you do not need a hamster to play.. I thought it said that you would not be able to get everything until you get a hamster.. Is this right? Do you have to adopt a hamster to play?
Thanks
whatadame is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 11:31 AM   #23
pee queen

webkinzro is an unparalleled talent
webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

Congrats!I am working on mine also!

View Post Originally Posted by whatadame
This is probably a dumb question... But, I thought that I read that you do not need a hamster to play.. I thought it said that you would not be able to get everything until you get a hamster.. Is this right? Do you have to adopt a hamster to play?
Thanks
yes you have to havea hamster to play.I think your thinking about the demo.
webkinzro is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 11:37 AM   #24
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Congratulations!

I sure hope they don't change the target time to make it harder (like they made the Kinzville Mover job harder by drastically shortening the time you have to complete it).

If you have a hamster, good luck winning the trophies!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 12:01 PM   #25
Rootbeeeer

polarbear2121 wows us all with wonderpolarbear2121 wows us all with wonderpolarbear2121 wows us all with wonderpolarbear2121 wows us all with wonderpolarbear2121 wows us all with wonderpolarbear2121 wows us all with wonderpolarbear2121 wows us all with wonderpolarbear2121 wows us all with wonderpolarbear2121 wows us all with wonderpolarbear2121 wows us all with wonder

That is so Cool!!!!!!!!!! Are there any more trophies?
polarbear2121 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 12:32 PM   #26

kkryss is just really nicekkryss is just really nice

Just two trophies.
kkryss is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 12:45 PM   #27
002horsey

Wink Re: Webkinz Insider Members Win Hamster Trophies

congrats they all-reddy got it? wow nice well... i know kkryss at least... :p :p :p :p
Old 07-01-2010, 12:54 PM   #28

ladycayte will become famous soon enough

I don't quite understand how it works...

Can you change the mazes after building them? Or add to them?

Because what if I adopt another one later, and get access to new rooms and parts? I know you get to make a maze for the second hamster, but can you do anything different for the first one?

And how do they 'build' new parts?

Thanks!
ladycayte is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 01:03 PM   #29

triggerfish61 is on a distinguished road

i got to play mazin hamsters once today on one of my accounts, it was pretty cool but I cannot play it any of my other accounts , is amazing hamsters down for everybody else???:cs::gr::gor:
triggerfish61 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 01:27 PM   #30

Myersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant future

Congrats to you guys on the great new trophies. They look great.
Myersnks is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: