Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-30-2010, 10:22 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Webkinz Insider Members Track Wonderful Wonderland Theme

A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz Insider Members Track Wonderful Wonderland Theme

Since the addition of the Wonderful Wonderland Theme to Webkinz World yesterday, our Curio Shop trackers have been carefully recording all appearances of the new items. Want to know when you'll be able to purchase a piece of this theme for yourself? Just check out the rare item tracking thread in our forum!

Remember, unlike "rare" items that always have the same price, the sale price of "curio shop only" items can vary. Sometimes Arte will mark an item down by as much as 40%, or raise the price by as much as 20%. To know if he's offering you a good deal, you need to know the "base price" of the item.

For a complete list of all of the items in the Wonderful Wonderland Theme, including pictures and prices, please visit the Webkinz Insider Wiki's Room Theme page.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-30-2010, 10:24 PM   #2
illiam has a bunny
Webkinz :)

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Track Wonderful Wonderland Theme

Yay! I love this theme! There is so much detail in every piece!!!
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 10:33 PM   #3
ants Edward Cullens

coolchic775 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolchic775 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolchic775 is a glorious beacon of light

Donation Award 

Love the new theme but I think it wouldve been better to have it out the same time the movie came into theaters.
coolchic775 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 10:33 PM   #4

Sammymc has a spectacular aura about

I love the new theme. So excited. I already have three pieces!
Sammymc is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 10:34 PM   #5
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

I love this theme! I have two pieces so far, and I can't wait for the Painted Rose Bush!
TheFlamedance is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 10:34 PM   #6

Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade
Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade

I am in love with this theme. So far I have the Mad Hatter chair and the Queen of Hearts Bed.
Aikou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 10:40 PM   #7

suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!

I was surprised to see it go indoors and outdoors. I got the wallpaper and think I will see if that fits outside too.
suzette424 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 10:40 PM   #8
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

I love the fresh eclectic mix up this theme brings!
WI 50ish is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 11:28 PM   #9
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Members Track Wonderful Wonderland Theme

Is this new theme for a limeted time only or going to be around a while?
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 11:52 PM   #10

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 
Default Re: Webkinz Insider Members Track Wonderful Wonderland Theme

View Post Originally Posted by aug2168
Is this new theme for a limeted time only or going to be around a while?
I was wondering the same thing. It took forever to collect the princess theme, and they have never offered the Contessa wall scone since it came out. They seem to be offering this theme, a lot quicker. Maybe they have it together better on this theme.
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
f l a m e d a n c e

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: