Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-24-2009, 12:32 PM   #31
Webkinz :)
jemkinz1 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Members Spot Webkinz Trick or Treat Ghost

Yes mine just kicked me out as well saying that the clubhouse is closed
jemkinz1 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-2009, 01:07 PM   #32

ladycop67 is a glorious beacon of lightladycop67 is a glorious beacon of lightladycop67 is a glorious beacon of light

Webkinz said about seeing the ghost every hour, well they are wrong, I haven't seen one in over 2 hours. At this rate we will never get all the pieces by next Saturday with all the problems the game is causing and have to hope that we don't get doubles till we get one of each piece
ladycop67 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 01:26 PM   #33

gracielovebunny is on a distinguished road

Has anyone seen the ghost at 2:00?
gracielovebunny is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 01:42 PM   #34
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

This is not fun at all. It is torture. I have had 5 accounts open for over 4 hours and have only seen the ghost one time on one account (I had to restart a few times because I was kicked out of the clubhouse--could not connect). When I finally clicked on the ghost, it completely crashed my web browser. When I tried to restart my browser I couldn't because it said I had a corrupt cookie-journal file (from the browser crashing). Once I deleted the file, I was able to get back into WW and the piece of candy was in my dock (luckily).

There is no way I will be able to collect 12 pieces of candy. I don't have the time. What were they thinking?
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 02:27 PM   #35

436194 is sweet stuff
436194 is sweet stuff436194 is sweet stuff436194 is sweet stuff436194 is sweet stuff436194 is sweet stuff436194 is sweet stuff

I don't like Ganz' game therory. Sitting in the clubhouse, staring at the computer screen for more than 5 minutes is Cruel and unexceptable tourture. Then to have to do this all week to collect 12 different candies....to get one pumpkin. I hope they get this fixed as I may write a very long, angry letter to the Creative Director while I am sitting here wasting my Saturday.
436194 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 02:28 PM   #36
Meowme1948
Meowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant future

Maybe they are taking it down because of all the problems. At this rate there is no way anyone can collect all the candy. Hopefully they will speed things up . The diamond isn't working right either. Hope they fix that too.
Meowme1948 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 02:38 PM   #37
hyIsMyRideBroken?

Aeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

I was so excited about this trick or treating time. Many months ago I posted an idea (sure I'm not the only one) about doing an event like this for Halloween.

Sitting in the clubhouse staring at the wall is not what I had in mind. This is not trick or treating at all. So disappointing to have an event like this take place and it's not challenging, it's just boring.

MORE GHOSTS MORE OFTEN MORE CANDY!!

How fondly will this be remembered if the only memory is watching people flip and wave in the clubhouse while you're sitting on maybe 1 or 2 pieces of candy??

PLEASE GANZ, speed up the appearances!! /beg /beg /beg
Aeza is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 02:50 PM   #38
foggybear is just really nicefoggybear is just really nice

I'm not sure the pumpkin is worth it. In three hours, I've seen one ghost. If I leave the clubhouse for any reason (like hourly events), I have to log out of Webkinz before I can get back into the clubhouse. The collector's room is completely full so I can't check for Doug. And to top it all off, while I was waiting alone in a room, someone came in, asked me what I was doing, and when I told him I was waiting for the ghost, he "cursed" at me because I wasn't the friend he planned to meet in that room.
foggybear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 04:26 PM   #39
lilpaw19
Gifted

lilpaw19 is on a distinguished road

This is awful!
lilpaw19 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 04:44 PM   #40

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

Yeah, this really stinks. I have spent hours in different rooms and not one ghost. How is my young niece supposed to be able to do this, with school, homework, girl scouts, sports, etc in her day too, she can't spend 12 hours a day waiting for a ghost! I truly hope that it is not supposed to work this way. You should be able to find him and it should be every hour so that kids who can't spend days on end waiting for it have a chance to have fun too. Instead of being fun, this is torture and does not make people want to play webkinz. I was thinking of getting that scarecrow from the estore, but now I am too angry to think about giving them any more money.
Margo is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: