Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-27-2011, 02:52 PM   #41
HAPPY DAYS
Webkinz :)

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Members Solves Mega Stove "Yibbles" Secret Recipe

After reading this and writing a congratulations message, I went on my account all excited to make this on my mega stove but found out that the only way to get the farm fresh cabbage is to GROW it myself. Is this the first time one of the secret recipes has used something we actually grow in our garden? Naturally, cabbage was not in my garden so I bought a package and planted it but have to wait until it's ready to harvest and then I will try to make it.

Could that be the reason some of these are hard to make? I think when the mega stove first came out I remember something about these recipes might contain an already made item. I tried to make some of them and ended up with a major gunk supply. Thankfully, we can sell our "goofs" back to the wstore.

I have decided to leave the chef detail to the experts - my fellow Insiders who are so much better at this than I am. Just glad to have you.

KEEP COOKING AND SEWING!!! THANKS!!!
mommysbabe19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-27-2011, 05:00 PM   #42
Webkinz :)

Mom2seven is just really niceMom2seven is just really nice

The Yibbles are so cute. I am planting cabbage today so that I can make some. Thank you for sharing this great recipe!
Mom2seven
Mom2seven is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 07:06 PM   #43
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Congratulations meandspencer...way to go!! Thank you so much for sharing with us and thanks for the update!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 07:53 PM   #44
Lil Kinz
dovestar12 is an unknown quantity at this point

i went to go get the ingredences for this recipe and there is no fresh farm cabbage where is it?
dovestar12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 08:20 PM   #45
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by dovestar12
i went to go get the ingredences for this recipe and there is no fresh farm cabbage where is it?
You have to buy the seeds (from the gardening section in the Wshop) and plant them in your outdoor room to grow them! (No need to water, just check back every day and rake when you need to!)
Good luck!
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
soa, yayformeandspencer

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: