Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.33 average. Display Modes
Old 10-26-2009, 02:57 PM   #81
Webkinz :)

lschaisson is a jewel in the roughlschaisson is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Members Solve Trick or Treat Ghost Pattern!

View Post Originally Posted by mayapal
Hee hee, my husband IS a rocket scientist, but he has NO idea what I talk about when it comes to Webkinz ,but he has provided me with a high speed computer. (He lets me borrow one of his fancy design ones and rolls his eyes that I use it to play kid's games) Honestly, I think I have had more fun figuring out the pattern, brainstorming at 2am Saturday with Webkinzaddict (who is brand new to WI), than collecting candy. And, yes, I also have a bunch of letters after my name and a zillion years of school, although none in math, comp sci. I do laugh, because I am a horrible completionist, so HAD to figure out some way to find the candy in a reasonable manner cause I am away at work for long periods of time, although the weekends are mine to waste chasing pixels and I LOVE solving a good problem! Once you start thinking like a computer programmer, it makes a lot of sense (I try not to do that do often, I am a technophobe in many respects)
I love the word completionist - and here my dd thought I was obsessive. I collected even numbers of the Snow White items and sent the uneven amounts to WI .

Does anyone know if you are in one of the game rooms can you play a game while you wait or does your screen need to be open to be able to see and hear the ghost?
lschaisson is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2009, 03:08 PM   #82

cupcake9112006 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by lschaisson
I love the word completionist - and here my dd thought I was obsessive. I collected even numbers of the Snow White items and sent the uneven amounts to WI .

Does anyone know if you are in one of the game rooms can you play a game while you wait or does your screen need to be open to be able to see and hear the ghost?
if i am play a game it will frez on me
cupcake9112006 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 03:42 PM   #83
I'm A Christian Girl

wtmmr5 has a brilliant futurewtmmr5 has a brilliant futurewtmmr5 has a brilliant futurewtmmr5 has a brilliant futurewtmmr5 has a brilliant future

I have been trying to follow the pattern that you said would work, but it is not working for me. He is not showing up where he is supposed to be most of the time!! My kids will never get this candy and it is very frustrating! We only have one computer and three kids trying to use it constantly! I think this was not well thought out on GANZ part. I hope you other have better luck that we are.
wtmmr5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 03:47 PM   #84
is a very lazy

Polka Dotz is the cats pajamas!Polka Dotz is the cats pajamas!Polka Dotz is the cats pajamas!Polka Dotz is the cats pajamas!Polka Dotz is the cats pajamas!Polka Dotz is the cats pajamas!

YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!! IT MUST HAVE TAKEN FOREVER TO GET THIS ALL DOWN!! THANKS SO MUCH!
Polka Dotz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 03:48 PM   #85
lulaestelle
Gifted

boot gypsy is a splendid one to beholdboot gypsy is a splendid one to beholdboot gypsy is a splendid one to beholdboot gypsy is a splendid one to behold

yeah i am not having much luck with the pattern either. i saw him in light blue at 2:08 in the girls room....and havn't been able to "catch him" since
boot gypsy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 03:48 PM   #86
is a very lazy

Polka Dotz is the cats pajamas!Polka Dotz is the cats pajamas!Polka Dotz is the cats pajamas!Polka Dotz is the cats pajamas!Polka Dotz is the cats pajamas!Polka Dotz is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by lschaisson

i play games while i wait,
i hear the ghost, X out, and i can see the ghost.
Polka Dotz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 03:49 PM   #87
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

This is an outstanding guide and it is very accurate. Now to track you all down and give you rep.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 03:50 PM   #88
Gifted

Nakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clown

I don't think I'm fully understanding this, or I'm doing something wrong.

I caught a ghost on :28 in the Garden Yard, yellow zone.

Would that make my scedule:

08: Girls Rule
28: Garden Yard
48: Party Room

Because... I've seen nothing in the Party Room at my first try. Have I misunderstood? Am I doing it wrong? Or was it just ''bad luck''?
Nakisha is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 03:51 PM   #89

kitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all around

how do you find out what sever you are on pm or vm me the answer please!
kitkat97106 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 04:09 PM   #90
Gifted

Nakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clown

YES!! It WORKED! :08 Party Room and got my candy!!

Now, hopefully I'll figure my other account out soon...
Nakisha is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
gp was here!, thank you ghostbusters!, that crazy ghost!, weresdaghostnow?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: