Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.33 average. Display Modes
Old 10-26-2009, 12:51 PM   #61
Webkinz :)

mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Webkinz Insider Members Solve Trick or Treat Ghost Pattern!

View Post Originally Posted by Penny Lane
OK I just got him at :48 in the party room...now where? xD
In 3 hours, back in the same room
mayapal is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2009, 12:51 PM   #62

Penny Lane is a genius through and through
Penny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and through

View Post Originally Posted by mayapal
In 3 hours, back in the same room
Oh, OK thanks!!
Penny Lane is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 12:58 PM   #63
Banned

ginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud of

Its a cool jack o lantern you can pick eyes nose mouth and it sits on your table

Just use regular kinz chat
followed the advice on pumkin tracking thread it work to a tee

Did some late nights!

Only one room web page open at a time one account at a time
ginger3166 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 01:01 PM   #64

Toadie is a jewel in the roughToadie is a jewel in the rough

Awsome information. Thanks so much for helping work this out!
Toadie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 01:07 PM   #65

conman1000p is on a distinguished road

so much for that theory! it worked for me tree times and now i have sat for over one hour and nothing

if this ghost wasn't already....
conman1000p is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 01:10 PM   #66
Call me Carly (:

tinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talent

IT WORKSSSS! No more staring at the computer for no reason! YESS! Thank you so much to the people who posted this. You guys deserve reps! LOTS OF 'EM!

tinybluesmiley is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 01:10 PM   #67
We want a giraffe

shellbell is a jewel in the roughshellbell is a jewel in the rough

Great info!

Only problem........can't find ghost for the FIRST time!

Argggggggg!!!!!!
shellbell is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 01:18 PM   #68
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

Thanks for the update FIA .

Thank you very very much to all the Insiders who worked so hard to solve that pattern,no wonder the new recipes went down so fast.
I was lucky I had just minimized WW and was reading this post when the ghost showed up I heard him knew to mark the time got candy and kicked off (reading room 1:48 EST) now I have a Chance to catch him again,Thanks all.

Bob :pgn: PS laptop is in shop I will be on as much as I can Ihave to share this compute with 2 other Webkinz fanz
robertcleveland is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 01:22 PM   #69
lorib64
Gift Guru

lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds
lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds

Thanks you! I got my first piece of candy today.
lorib64 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 01:40 PM   #70

s7sma is a name known to alls7sma is a name known to alls7sma is a name known to all

The pattern is working for me most of the time the times I do not see the ghost I must be in a room he skips.

6 pieces now half way there hope to make quicker progress now I hope to get 3 more turns in today
s7sma is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
gp was here!, thank you ghostbusters!, that crazy ghost!, weresdaghostnow?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: