Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.33 average. Display Modes
Old 10-26-2009, 12:41 PM   #51
tanjkn3
Webkinz :)

tanjkn3 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Members Solve Trick or Treat Ghost Pattern!

View Post Originally Posted by GlynnisI
I talked to Ganz Customer Service this morning and the lady said that fixing the bug of the ghost crashing systems is the programmers' top priority right now.
I really hope they get it fixed soon I didn't even get a chance to click on the last ghost I found(after sitting around for 1.5 hours waiting for it to show up after trying to follow this "pattern" with no luck) and IE crashed
I'm trying to find these 12 pcs of candy for my self and my 3 kids because in their words this is to hard for them. PLUS now that they are back in school they would only be able to find the ghost once a day....maybe not even that much
tanjkn3 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2009, 12:42 PM   #52

mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by batgirl2021
Do I have this right? If you have one account, you should just go back to the same color zone, same room type, 3 hours later and you should see the ghost again? That is how the cycle works isn't it?
Yes, except for the minor detail that the ghost does NOT show up in every room of the correct color and type every time. I found with 7 windows open, the ghost shows up in about 50% of the rooms with the correct type and color. If you miss him at the 3 hour mark, check back at the 4 and 5 hour mark, same room, same color. You can try to chase the ghost from room to room as well eery 20 minutes if he doesn't come to your original room.
mayapal is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 12:43 PM   #53
Banned

ginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud of

Here is the pumpkin Looks like once you get all the candy thats it

]Imageshack - screenhunter08oct261007Click the image to open in full size.[/URL]
ginger3166 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 12:46 PM   #54
lulaestelle
Gifted

boot gypsy is a splendid one to beholdboot gypsy is a splendid one to beholdboot gypsy is a splendid one to beholdboot gypsy is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by mayapal
Yes, except for the minor detail that the ghost does NOT show up in every room of the correct color and type every time. I found with 7 windows open, the ghost shows up in about 50% of the rooms with the correct type and color. If you miss him at the 3 hour mark, check back at the 4 and 5 hour mark, same room, same color. You can try to chase the ghost from room to room as well eery 20 minutes if he doesn't come to your original room.

i have a perhaps silly question...how do you have more than one window open in WW at a time. I have three accounts, and even if i open another ww log in screen, it logs me out of the first account and into the second one.

i am so stinkin confused.
boot gypsy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 12:46 PM   #55

mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!

WI Subscriber

Congrats on the pumpkin, my best account still only has 9!
Old 10-26-2009, 12:48 PM   #56
He Reigns

btvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonder

What does the pumpkin do? Is it a container or decoration? Is it worth all this time I am wasting?
btvs49 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 12:48 PM   #57
webcrazy has a spectacular aura aboutwebcrazy has a spectacular aura about

Question Re: Webkinz Insider Members Solve Trick or Treat Ghost Pattern!

2 QUESTIONS........

***Does it matter if you are in kinzchat (regular) or kinzchat plus ?????

and

***Does it matter if you are a different pet? or do you always have to be the same pet (like with Doug)???

Great thread - thanks so much!!!
webcrazy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 12:48 PM   #58

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by boot gypsy
i have a perhaps silly question...how do you have more than one window open in WW at a time. I have three accounts, and even if i open another ww log in screen, it logs me out of the first account and into the second one.

i am so stinkin confused.
I'll be honest, I am not sure why I can on the one computer I do, it's only the one that lets me.....I have another where I can open firefox and explore at the same time and it is a dual screen computer so used to run 2 on that one, but having 7 windows open on a giant screen is sweet!
Old 10-26-2009, 12:49 PM   #59

Penny Lane is a genius through and through
Penny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and through

OK I just got him at :48 in the party room...now where? xD
Penny Lane is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 12:50 PM   #60

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by webcrazy
2 QUESTIONS........

***Does it matter if you are in kinzchat (regular) or kinzchat plus ?????

and

***Does it matter if you are a different pet? or do you always have to be the same pet (like with Doug)???

Great thread - thanks so much!!!
I have only used Kinz Chat, so can't tell you about KinzChat plus and I have used different pets

Tags
gp was here!, thank you ghostbusters!, that crazy ghost!, weresdaghostnow?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: