Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.33 average. Display Modes
Old 10-26-2009, 12:29 PM   #41
likes being a
Gift Guru

yummee2 is a glorious beacon of lightyummee2 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Members Solve Trick or Treat Ghost Pattern!

Truly my only hope is that now members have figured this out Ganz won't mix it up to make it more difficult. Its exciting when some very intelligent folks here take the time to figure it out...and its way more gratifying for my kids, who were getting quite frustrated.
yummee2 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2009, 12:29 PM   #42
Webkinz :)

1Aramus is just really nice1Aramus is just really nice

Wow everyone sure put in alot of work figuring out how to track the ghost. It seems like alot of time too. Collect candy and get a pumpkin, crazy. But i know alot of people want it for their collections. Good luck everyone!
1Aramus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 12:32 PM   #43

mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!

WI Subscriber

Hee hee, my husband IS a rocket scientist, but he has NO idea what I talk about when it comes to Webkinz ,but he has provided me with a high speed computer. (He lets me borrow one of his fancy design ones and rolls his eyes that I use it to play kid's games) Honestly, I think I have had more fun figuring out the pattern, brainstorming at 2am Saturday with Webkinzaddict (who is brand new to WI), than collecting candy. And, yes, I also have a bunch of letters after my name and a zillion years of school, although none in math, comp sci. I do laugh, because I am a horrible completionist, so HAD to figure out some way to find the candy in a reasonable manner cause I am away at work for long periods of time, although the weekends are mine to waste chasing pixels and I LOVE solving a good problem! Once you start thinking like a computer programmer, it makes a lot of sense (I try not to do that do often, I am a technophobe in many respects)

View Post Originally Posted by MysticZon
You took the words right out of my mouth, Derring Do. Couldn't agree more.

I feel like I need to be a rocket scientist to find this darn ghost and I just don't have that kind of time or inclination.

Kudos and mega thanks to the smart and hard-working trackers on the "ghost tracking" thread, but I'm not even going to get started on this game. Something tells me even with a pattern, I'm going to get tricked more than treated.
mayapal is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 12:37 PM   #44
lulaestelle
Gifted

boot gypsy is a splendid one to beholdboot gypsy is a splendid one to beholdboot gypsy is a splendid one to beholdboot gypsy is a splendid one to behold

ok, i KNOW i saw the ghost around 10:30 in the garden....i was in lt blue or lt green....i have been hopping around from garden to party to girls rooms trying to see him again to be able to firm up my "pattern" and have not been able to see him since this morning! sigh. *!%*@ ghost!
boot gypsy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 12:38 PM   #45

gage03blue will become famous soon enough

Ok so I think webkinz just crashed..? As for me with all of the junk that has been going on I will not be visiting ww for a few days. which really makes me mad becuase my case of trading crads is coming today.
gage03blue is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 12:39 PM   #46

mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by CherylSeptember
I undewrstand what you are saying about the pattern. Here is my question: If I sit in the same room for a long period of time waiting...I should see that darn ghost at some point, right? I have sat in a collector room for hours on end (not leaving my laptop) and still never saw it. Am I missing something?
Your server has a 1/3 chance of being on a track that includes the collector room. If you are not on that track, you will never see it in that room.
mayapal is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 12:39 PM   #47
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

This is VERY IMPRESSIVE!!! I am continually amazed by the awesome members here at WI! Great job everyone!
cocoabean is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 12:40 PM   #48
katworm is on a distinguished road

The browser does not just lock up when you click on the ghost, it locks up each time the ghost appears. I missed him a couple of times and by the time I got to the computer, my browser had crashed. I hope the programmers get this problem fixed soon!
katworm is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 12:40 PM   #49
Banned

ginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud of

Got the pumkin!

]Imageshack - screenhunter11oct261010Click the image to open in full size.[/URL]
ginger3166 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 12:40 PM   #50

gage03blue will become famous soon enough

good job
gage03blue is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
gp was here!, thank you ghostbusters!, that crazy ghost!, weresdaghostnow?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: