Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.33 average. Display Modes
Old 10-26-2009, 11:41 AM   #31
Diabetes Awareness!
Gift Guru

CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Members Solve Trick or Treat Ghost Pattern!

I undewrstand what you are saying about the pattern. Here is my question: If I sit in the same room for a long period of time waiting...I should see that darn ghost at some point, right? I have sat in a collector room for hours on end (not leaving my laptop) and still never saw it. Am I missing something?
CherylSeptember is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2009, 11:48 AM   #32
batgirl2021
Webkinz :)

batgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to all

Do I have this right? If you have one account, you should just go back to the same color zone, same room type, 3 hours later and you should see the ghost again? That is how the cycle works isn't it?
batgirl2021 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 11:49 AM   #33
batgirl2021

batgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to all

I think the Clubhouse just crashed...?
batgirl2021 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 11:55 AM   #34
lulaestelle
Gifted

boot gypsy is a splendid one to beholdboot gypsy is a splendid one to beholdboot gypsy is a splendid one to beholdboot gypsy is a splendid one to behold

are all the ghost sightings on the 08's and 12's?? or was that just an example?
boot gypsy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 12:01 PM   #35
oo Hoo! I'm Gifted!
Gift Guru

kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!

Thanks to all the hard work and effort put into gathering the info for this pattern

I found the ghost on my accounts and was able to follow this pattern to keep it going. It seems to be working GREAT! At least I am confident that I will indeed get my pumpkin. I just don't like dealing with the crashing browser every time I collect a piece of candy.

Thank you so much! Awesome work super sleuths!

PS-
I can't wait to see the grand prize when someone gets it. I am sure it will be today for some folks.
kschoice is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 12:03 PM   #36

ale08 is on a distinguished road

Angry Re: Webkinz Insider Members Solve Trick or Treat Ghost Pattern!

The info on the front page regarding finding the ghost is helpful, however I have a question or a comment as it were. I was in the Reading Room and saw the ghost at approx. :32 or there abouts. Received my candy, immediately got kicked off. So, I logged back on and actually went back to that same Reading Room and within approx. 10 minutes the ghost was back in that same room. Of course I could not receive candy again, but here's a note: I got logged out of Webkinz anyway. I didn't try to click on him again or anything since I know about the 3 hour rule.

Also, yesterday when the ghost came into the room I was in I would get the pop-up message, "Sorry the clubhouse is closed to visitors at this time. Please try again later.", and in order to go back to the clubhouse I would have to log all the way off and then log back in. That was also strange.

I have had so many problems finding the ghost and getting my candy I'm about to give up. Clicking on a floating ghost as it goes across the screen would have been more fun and a lot less frustrating. Good Luck to everyone though.
ale08 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 12:11 PM   #37
Diabetes Awareness!
Gift Guru

CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!

Someone told me that when you receive a piece of candy, do not try to close your pumpkin. Instead, just switch rooms. I do not know if that works or not since I have never seen the ghost.....Oh WOw! While typing that the ghost appeared. I now have my first piece of candy. I didn't even have a chance to switch rooms. I just got kicked out.

It took over 2 1/2 hours to see that fella. I will be trying the pattern now. Hope it works.
CherylSeptember is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 12:26 PM   #38

gage03blue will become famous soon enough

as for me I will be quitting the track for the ghost... So not worth the time or effort... If it is this frustrating for a adult I feel if is so unfair for a kid who has been watching the screen for days.......
gage03blue is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 12:26 PM   #39

tucsoncook is an unknown quantity at this point

I have 2 kids that have no candy so I do not know where to start looking I tried this morning for my daughter but had no luck, I stayed in one room for a long time and tried a few other ones, I would turn the volume up on the computer and minimize so I could do other things and go in ever so often to move around.
tucsoncook is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 12:27 PM   #40

diannebee will become famous soon enough

well, it's no wonder my kids have given up...this is more complicated than a college engineering degree! UGH! And WHY did it say on the WW site that 'you can only collect candy once an hour' but in the actual process it's only once every THREE hours? Bait and switch! I am already cutting back on my WW purchases because these 'fun' things have gotten more complicated and upsetting for my kids (and me). I hope Ganz reads some of these unhappy posts and realizes that things aren't all sunshine and lollipops in WW....
diannebee is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
gp was here!, thank you ghostbusters!, that crazy ghost!, weresdaghostnow?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: