Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.33 average. Display Modes
Old 10-26-2009, 11:12 AM   #21
Webkinz :)

Penny Lane is a genius through and through
Penny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and through

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Members Solve Trick or Treat Ghost Pattern!

I have no idea what pattern my account is on...I found him in the garden yard in light blue yesterday, But I don't know what time...=(
Penny Lane is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2009, 11:15 AM   #22
Happy to be
Gifted

GlynnisI is the cats pajamas!GlynnisI is the cats pajamas!GlynnisI is the cats pajamas!GlynnisI is the cats pajamas!GlynnisI is the cats pajamas!GlynnisI is the cats pajamas!

I talked to Ganz Customer Service this morning and the lady said that fixing the bug of the ghost crashing systems is the programmers' top priority right now.
GlynnisI is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 11:16 AM   #23

rkay is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Penny Lane
I have no idea what pattern my account is on...I found him in the garden yard in light blue yesterday, But I don't know what time...=(
I believe your next ghost will be in party room (light blue). Just park it there are watch the time to see which schedule you are on.
rkay is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 11:16 AM   #24

Myersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by derring do
I think it's a miraculous accomplishment, for you all to have figured this out, but is anyone else looking at this and screaming WHAT THE HECK IS GANZ THINKING?!

I mean, really. How is anyone (let alone any child?) supposed to just stumble upon the ghost and collect all 12 pieces of candy, with this kind of pattern? We've hung around the Clubhouse on 3 different days for more than an hour each, and have yet to see the ghost. Today is Monday. It's very unlikely we'll get 12 pieces at this rate.

Ganz, honest to Betsy, what are you thinking? The Fall Fest wasn't enough of a debacle? We invented a new one, and made this one even more frustrating?

Please. Next time? Make the frequency simple enough that everyone can complete the "quest" and get the prize. You are just setting up huge frustrations, the way you structure these events. Please make them easier, or just stop.
I agree! My little one does not have it in him to do this. I have been sitting here with the younger one trying but even he is bored snd wants to see the ghost.
Myersnks is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 11:17 AM   #25
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Ok, the way it is mentioned here is far more attainable...

If I found him in pink reading at :48 I will find him at pinkn reading :48 every hour...I'm going to stick with that way-instead of trying to leap into the other room patterns...I did this with my kid's accounts and it works..I know everyone is saying it has to do with servers-and I think that is what is confusing-because it works for ALL my accounts this way-and we ALL see them at the same time if we are all in the same room (which works nicely if you can click fast-if you click him fast for ALL accountsthere is just enough time to finish before the freeze)...
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 11:23 AM   #26
batgirl2021

batgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to all

There are some pretty smart folks here in WI. Thanks pattern crackers for all you hard work! Finally...happy hunting!
batgirl2021 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 11:24 AM   #27
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

Woot! Woot! A round of applause for the Ghost busters!!
kittycats10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 11:24 AM   #28

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by derring do
I think it's a miraculous accomplishment, for you all to have figured this out, but is anyone else looking at this and screaming WHAT THE HECK IS GANZ THINKING?!

I mean, really. How is anyone (let alone any child?) supposed to just stumble upon the ghost and collect all 12 pieces of candy, with this kind of pattern? We've hung around the Clubhouse on 3 different days for more than an hour each, and have yet to see the ghost. Today is Monday. It's very unlikely we'll get 12 pieces at this rate.

Ganz, honest to Betsy, what are you thinking? The Fall Fest wasn't enough of a debacle? We invented a new one, and made this one even more frustrating?

Please. Next time? Make the frequency simple enough that everyone can complete the "quest" and get the prize. You are just setting up huge frustrations, the way you structure these events. Please make them easier, or just stop.
You took the words right out of my mouth, Derring Do. Couldn't agree more.

I feel like I need to be a rocket scientist to find this darn ghost and I just don't have that kind of time or inclination.

Kudos and mega thanks to the smart and hard-working trackers on the "ghost tracking" thread, but I'm not even going to get started on this game. Something tells me even with a pattern, I'm going to get tricked more than treated.
MysticZon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 11:29 AM   #29

yingyang94 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Fiveplay
Could someone just clarify this for me I saw the ghost in light blue at11:28 in the collector room. So in three hours or the next time i get on I look in lt. blue reading room at 48 mins. after the hour? Thanks so much for your help, Diane
This is a question I have .... so not only does one have to figure out the pattern, color etc (thanks to WI a little easier!!) but also can only get a piece of candy every 3 hours ... on the webkinz newspaper page it says every hour ... is it the same pet or the same account?

Thanks WI Trackers!
yingyang94 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 11:41 AM   #30
Gifted

monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!

This is soooooooooooooo helpful, but i still don't see the ghost
monkeys12rule is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
gp was here!, thank you ghostbusters!, that crazy ghost!, weresdaghostnow?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: