Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.33 average. Display Modes
Old 10-27-2009, 07:30 AM   #161
Gifted

Nakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Members Solve Trick or Treat Ghost Pattern!

OK, this is extremely odd.

I was running my account on this:

First Sighting:
Colorzone: Pink
Room: GoFish room
Time: :31

So scedule would be:

:12 Trading Room
:32 Go Fish Room
:52 Exercise Room

YET... I got the ghost at Pink, Go Fish room at 8:26!!
How can that possibly be??

Does anyone know the answer?
Nakisha is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-27-2009, 07:46 AM   #162
Gifted

sunnybunny has a reputation beyond reputesunnybunny has a reputation beyond reputesunnybunny has a reputation beyond reputesunnybunny has a reputation beyond reputesunnybunny has a reputation beyond reputesunnybunny has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Nakisha
OK, this is extremely odd.

I was running my account on this:

First Sighting:
Colorzone: Pink
Room: GoFish room
Time: :31

So scedule would be:

:12 Trading Room
:32 Go Fish Room
:52 Exercise Room

YET... I got the ghost at Pink, Go Fish room at 8:26!!
How can that possibly be??

Does anyone know the answer?
I have the same problem. I saw a ghost in the green zone, party room, at 6:39am...so what schedule is it on??

SB
sunnybunny is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 07:48 AM   #163
Gifted

Nakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clown

Reading back, I see more people have this problem.
I would recomment trying all timelines here; I'm staying in a room at both :08 and :12, at :28 and :32... etc. Stay a little longer and make sure you're a few minutes early. I guess that's the best guess...?

EDIT: THIS WORKED FOR ME!
I should have had the ghost at :48, but got it on :53. I was in the room I had to follow from the track. So people; wait LONGER if the ghost doesn't show up, and make sure to be early!!

Last edited by Nakisha; 10-27-2009 at 07:54 AM..
Old 10-27-2009, 08:09 AM   #164
Webkinz :)
WebkinzMomof2 is on a distinguished road

This is just absolutely ridiculous! I can't even believe Ganz would have thought up such a nonsensical thing! To even have to try to solve a schedule to get candy - nonsense! My kids each have 1 piece of candy. They are in school GANZ! How do you expect them to get more than 1 piece of candy a day if they have to wait 3 hours to get the next piece (after having to wait 1.5 hours to even get the first piece). I am just stunned that Ganz would even think this is acceptable. It's not! There are only 4 days left so my kids will be lucky to end up with 4 pieces of candy. Whoopee! NOT!!!!!!!!!!
WebkinzMomof2 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 08:34 AM   #165

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

I have finally found a piece of candy. I logged into my account, my niece's account, and my nephew's account all at the same time. I went to the clubhouse on the light blue channel and each account went to a different room -- one to collectors, one to reading, one to super chef. Interestingly, they all 3 got the ghost at the same time, so it looks like the patterns have changed and they really have increased the number of ghosts. I don't know if there will now still be time for me to complete this for them with the 3 hour wait (really not fair since the newspaper says differently) but I will try. This is just not much fun at all.
Margo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 08:37 AM   #166
oo Hoo! I'm Gifted!
Gift Guru

kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!

Webkinz Newz just announced that there would be more ghost sightings so they are increasing the frequency at which you can find him. Guess they got a lot of complaints
kschoice is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 08:41 AM   #167
Gifted

They should also drop the three-hour thing, and everyone would be happy as clams. Let anyone just click the ghost whenever they see them and get their candy. Problem solved.
Old 10-27-2009, 08:57 AM   #168

kbugsmom will become famous soon enough

i saw him @ 9:38 and 9:54

How do you say trick or treat in the clubhouse?
kbugsmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 10:47 AM   #169

jwe41 will become famous soon enough

I don't know about anyone else but Ganz has not "squashed" the bug that freezes my computer when I see a ghost as the note in the story says.
jwe41 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 11:21 AM   #170
foggybear is just really nicefoggybear is just really nice

Would everyone please stop going to the clubhouse and telling others you know for sure when the ghost is going to appear? The pattern is not perfect--amongst all the accounts in our house, it's only worked about 25% of the time. My daughter was in tears last night because the ghost didn't show when someone in the room promised it would, and I'm sure she's not the only one.
foggybear is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
gp was here!, thank you ghostbusters!, that crazy ghost!, weresdaghostnow?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: