Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.33 average. Display Modes
Old 10-27-2009, 03:21 AM   #151
Gift Guru

elefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Members Solve Trick or Treat Ghost Pattern!

View Post Originally Posted by Shandree
I meant for me the ghost showed up at 4:38, I thought that wasn't supposed to happen? I got a ss of it too. At least I got candy lol.
The ghost showed up for me in the light blue zone at times other than the :08, :28, :48 pattern after the american accounts came back up from maintenance--
I got a ghost at :24 minutes after in the super chef room and then again at :38 minutes after in the collector room--
elefancy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-27-2009, 05:27 AM   #152
ebkinz fan
Webkinz :)

Shandree is a jewel in the roughShandree is a jewel in the rough

Thank you for confirming that it's different in the light blue zone, that is where I was too.
I wonder if the other zones have changed too. Anyone still able to get the pattern?
I hope it is a bug and that Ganz didn't change it on purpose. :/

Unless they made the ghost appear more frequently. Once I got it later than before though.
Shandree is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 05:54 AM   #153

SANTO123 is on a distinguished road

Last night I got a piece of candy at 10:32 in the exercise room. This morning I was just playing around and at 6:41 got a piece in the garden room. By your article of patterns this should not have happened?

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Santo/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.png[/IMG]

and now on my other account which has been consistent at :52 no ghost showed up in the Dark Blue Garden Room.

Maybe Ganz changed the times???

Last edited by SANTO123; 10-27-2009 at 05:54 AM..
SANTO123 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 06:40 AM   #154
batgirl2021

batgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to all

I think my time pattern changed too. But still got candy, yeah!
batgirl2021 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 06:59 AM   #155
lulaestelle
Gifted

boot gypsy is a splendid one to beholdboot gypsy is a splendid one to beholdboot gypsy is a splendid one to beholdboot gypsy is a splendid one to behold

ok anyone help me....I don't knwo what server i am on...but i just got the ghost in the light green garden room at 7:53 KT.....

so what' my pattern?? I don't think I understand it....lol i kept trying to follow it yesterday and had no luck!
boot gypsy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 07:02 AM   #156

greensquirrel is a jewel in the roughgreensquirrel is a jewel in the rough

I just got a ghost at 7:42 am and for two accounts at 7:58 am this morning (both in reading rooms). It looks like Ganz changed the times or they are happening more frequently. Let's hope they increased the ghost's appearances.
greensquirrel is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 07:04 AM   #157
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

muffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for the info. I got some candy this morning without locking up. Thanks, Ganz. Now, if they would fix the silver keys for the Magic Mire. Every time I go to open the door to pick a prize it logs me out.
Thanks again for the info.
muffy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 07:05 AM   #158
Call me Dianna!

Demi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all around

I haven't found ONE ghost yet. I am very saddened.
Demi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 07:06 AM   #159
lulaestelle
Gifted

boot gypsy is a splendid one to beholdboot gypsy is a splendid one to beholdboot gypsy is a splendid one to beholdboot gypsy is a splendid one to behold

i jsut read in the webkinz news that the clubhouse is "more haunted" now as we get closer to halloween. Let's hope so...the three hour liimt is bad enough! grumble!
boot gypsy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 07:06 AM   #160
Call me Dianna!

Demi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all around

I just went to a random room and waited there for 10 minutes!
Demi is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
gp was here!, thank you ghostbusters!, that crazy ghost!, weresdaghostnow?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: