Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.33 average. Display Modes
Old 10-27-2009, 12:23 AM   #141
easley Fan
Webkinz :)

Belem1977 is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 
Default Re: Webkinz Insider Members Solve Trick or Treat Ghost Pattern!

Hello everyone.
I haven't been able to check my Webkinz all this month, I found about this from eBay I jumped to Twitter, and decided to check
I can't believe that I'm missing my #1 Holiday...
Belem1977 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-27-2009, 01:02 AM   #142

kkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective socks

Thanks to everyone at WI who helped with tracking the the ghost! I have been able to find the pattern that works for me, unfortunately the ghost is not very reliable. Half the time he either doesn't show, or when he does my IE freezes up before I can even click on him. It has been extremely frustrating, and I have only been able to get 3 candies in 3 days. I really hope I can get the other 9 in the next few days, or my DD will be really disappointed.
kkww05 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 01:18 AM   #143
gianna1223

gg_galaxy2002 is just really nicegg_galaxy2002 is just really nice

I was so excited for the ghost, but Ganz has made it too difficult for everyone. All the poor kids can't possibly have time for this!

I almost gave up, but I did finally find the ghost and thanks to the pattern I have 3 candies! I have had so much trouble with clubhouse though it has been terrible!
gg_galaxy2002 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 01:44 AM   #144

webkinzfanzter is on a distinguished road

Hate to tell ya Ganz folks that the freezing issue is not fixed at least not for IE users! I luckily got my candy whenever it freezes up! But, next time I'm not sure if I will!
webkinzfanzter is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 01:51 AM   #145
ebkinz fan

Shandree is a jewel in the roughShandree is a jewel in the rough

Um my ghost doesn't seem to fit the pattern. I last saw it at 12:48 in the collector room, i showed up at 4:38 in that room! I thought I would have to wait till 4:48, weird.
I am 99% sure that I was in the same color both times and there was nothing wrong with my clock. Hmm.
Shandree is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 02:03 AM   #146
christiwr is a jewel in the roughchristiwr is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by Shandree
Um my ghost doesn't seem to fit the pattern. I last saw it at 12:48 in the collector room, i showed up at 4:38 in that room! I thought I would have to wait till 4:48, weird.
I am 99% sure that I was in the same color both times and there was nothing wrong with my clock. Hmm.
The ghost does not always show up. Try the Reading room in the same color zone at 5:08. If that doesn't work, you can try the Super Chef Room in the same color at 5:28. Then follow that same pattern.

:08 Reading
:28 Chef
:48 Collector

The ghost should show up eventually.

You may also want to try the the official ghost tracking thread for help.

Good Luck!
christiwr is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 02:15 AM   #147
ebkinz fan

Shandree is a jewel in the roughShandree is a jewel in the rough

I meant for me the ghost showed up at 4:38, I thought that wasn't supposed to happen? I got a ss of it too. At least I got candy lol.
Shandree is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 02:22 AM   #148
christiwr is a jewel in the roughchristiwr is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by Shandree
I meant for me the ghost showed up at 4:38, I thought that wasn't supposed to happen? I got a ss of it too. At least I got candy lol.

Sorry, I mis-understood. I think there are other patterns that haven't been fully worked out yet. I guess this one worked to your advantage.
christiwr is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 02:32 AM   #149
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

id rather have the freezing up, frankly. now i cant click on a thing or my whole account freezes and i ant open any container to put my candy in to keep it safe................ i cant talk in the clubbouse............... id ratther be booted off it doesnt seem t help if i close my browser again either or refresh my page.............. i just keep getting please wait if i do anyting but go sit in the clubhouse and be unsocialble..................... their fix, for me, is much much worse...........
i even missed clickint a ghst cuz my account was frozen.......................

while i thank them for trying to fix that problem, i dont thank them for making another problem.............

oh well.........................
BASMAT is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 02:41 AM   #150
Banned

ginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud of

For anyone who wants to know you dan get more candy after you get your pumpkin!
ginger3166 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
gp was here!, thank you ghostbusters!, that crazy ghost!, weresdaghostnow?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: