Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.33 average. Display Modes
Old 10-26-2009, 09:02 PM   #131
Webkinz :)
pesto is on a distinguished road

Question Re: Webkinz Insider Members Solve Trick or Treat Ghost Pattern!

I must not understand the formula. I found the ghost in the Reading Room in the Pink Zone at 6:31 p.m.

I went to the Super Chef Room in the Pink Zone, expecting to see the ghost at around 9:51 p.m.

I sat there from 9:35 until 10:00 p.m.--No ghost.

Where did I go wrong?

Thanks for your help!
pesto is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2009, 09:19 PM   #132

rkay is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Members Solve Trick or Treat Ghost Pattern!

thought I had my daughter's figured out... found a ghost at 11:12 in the party room and have tried to follow the pattern, but with no success all day. now what?
rkay is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 09:54 PM   #133
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Thank you SO much! The pattern works for me I've been going to the collector room, light blue zone every three hours and twenty minutes. It works! I have 7 pieces of candy so far.
Desty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 10:14 PM   #134
christiwr is a jewel in the roughchristiwr is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by bigr88smom
sorry to say the freezing thing is not fixed. this is ridiculous!!!! the first time i saw the ghost tonight i clicked and got my candy, then froze up. i logged back on and went to the trading room to do some trading and what happened? i heard the ghost and my computer froze! i logged back in to try it again and it happened again. i didn't even click on the ghost. i can't take much more.
I agree, it is definitely not fixed. In fact, I think it got worse on my computer after they said it was fixed!
christiwr is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 10:15 PM   #135

diannebee will become famous soon enough

Why can't anyone explain to me why the FRONT PAGE of WW says one piece of candy PER HOUR, but the ghost says every THREE hours? (Not that I've gotten to experience either one, but I am wondering WHY the discrepancy?)
diannebee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 10:19 PM   #136
Gift Guru

nstob is the bees knees!nstob is the bees knees!nstob is the bees knees!nstob is the bees knees!nstob is the bees knees!nstob is the bees knees!nstob is the bees knees!

Did I read somewhere here on WI that Ganz does not run the ghost at night?
Has anyone else heard this too?
nstob is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 10:51 PM   #137
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Thanks so much for the update..and might I say..the original one candy per hour works so much better for children in school...there is homework after all... Only a week or so to collect from the ghost is unrealistic for school-aged children and then with a 3 hour limit if they find the ghost....Trick or Treating should be for the month of October and yes every hour so the children can at least participate...honestly..do any of you Ganz employees have children...in school???...Really hard to believe!! I have 2 , grades 3 and 6..Homework takes up at the very least..2 hours of our evenings!!

And..we keep getting kicked out of the clubhouse..how sad is that??
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 10:55 PM   #138

Linus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonder

Thank you Webkinz Insider! I would have never found the ghost without your help, and I was about to give up trying. Now I've found candy twice tonight with no freeze ups, and I know exactly when and where to go tomorrow without wasting any time.

The ghost is a cool feature, but it's really disappointing that Ganz has made it so hard to find. Not very kid-friendly, and isn't that supposed to be the point...?

BTW, I found it very helpful to know my server number so I knew exactly when and where and what zone to look for the ghost. Internet Explorer doesn't tell you your server number, but Firefox does. It's the number right after the word "wapi" when your pages are loading. (Anyone know what a "wapi" is?)

But even knowing all these extra hints, the ghost still didn't show up two times where I was expecting it (guess I picked the wrong rooms). Does anyone know, is it like Doug and there are certain rooms that always work, or is it more random? #10 and #2 worked for me, but #1 and #4 didn't.
Linus is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 11:46 PM   #139
GemaL oves Wacky!

GemaL is a name known to allGemaL is a name known to allGemaL is a name known to all

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by nstob
Did I read somewhere here on WI that Ganz does not run the ghost at night?
Has anyone else heard this too?
nstob,

The ghost does appear late at night. Just saw him at 12:28 a.m. in the Super Chef Room, light blue zone.

Happy hunting!
GemaL is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 11:57 PM   #140
Call Me Hummingbird
Gifted

hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!

Thank you so very much ghost trackers! Thanks to you, I now know my pattern and won't miss the ghost anymore. Great job, all of you!
hummingbird333 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
gp was here!, thank you ghostbusters!, that crazy ghost!, weresdaghostnow?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: