Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.33 average. Display Modes
Old 10-26-2009, 07:33 PM   #121
I Rules!
Webkinz :)

JulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to all

Question Re: Webkinz Insider Members Solve Trick or Treat Ghost Pattern!

Ok I saw the ghost now can I get candy once an hour like Ganz said and it says in the newzpaper or is it still every 3 hours like over the weekend?
JulieBear01 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2009, 07:43 PM   #122
bigr88smom is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Members Solve Trick or Treat Ghost Pattern!

sorry to say the freezing thing is not fixed. this is ridiculous!!!! the first time i saw the ghost tonight i clicked and got my candy, then froze up. i logged back on and went to the trading room to do some trading and what happened? i heard the ghost and my computer froze! i logged back in to try it again and it happened again. i didn't even click on the ghost. i can't take much more.
bigr88smom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 07:47 PM   #123
molly8916
Gifted

molly8916 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by diannebee
THis is what I wrote in a note today to Ganz:

"WHY couldn't you have let them go room to room, fill up their baskets as much as they wanted, but only get ONE pumpkin? The rest of the candy could be 'eaten' or saved. UGH! Why make things so difficult? These are KIDS we're talking about, not engineers! UGH! Your 'fests' leave a LOT to be desired!"

I am thankful for all the hard work everyone here's put into finding the pattern, even though it doesn't work for me and seems WAY too complicated to even begin to figure out. And I am thankful for all the people who are having great luck on this candy hunt. Good job to those who can get the pumpkin, you'll have something that many of us don't have! (it's always fun to have a 'rare' item!)

But I wish that this was like REAL trick or treating where kids go from place to place and get candy...it's not a scavenger hunt on Oct 31st...it's a 'free for ALL'. My kids will have to make due with the candy they get from our real neighbors, because I KNOW they are done with the 'hunt' and the only way I will get any candy is if I 'happen' upon the ghost....

oh - and if your 'clock' resets like mine does when you do your daily kinzcare, your whole pattern gets messed up....just an fyi - do the daily KC either first thing when you log on or wait and do it right before you log off. Just a tip!
excellent post.
They know the kids are in school. I just dont get how they think 12 pieces of candy can be collected in a week with 3 hour intervals.
They should have done it over the whole month of October.

It should be easier than this for the children.

The freezing is not fixed I got one at :28 and got locked up and frozen out of my account.

View Post Originally Posted by florida
Anyone notice that your pet's happiness declines rapidly while you sit and wait for the ghost? I guess they are as unhappy as we are with this whole trick or treat thing!!!

Last edited by molly8916; 10-26-2009 at 07:47 PM..
molly8916 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 07:59 PM   #124
~{Midnight.Train}~

Lolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clown

Yes, yes yes! Thank you GhostBusters!
Lolo12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 08:10 PM   #125

marissa227 is on a distinguished road

hmm... I'm having a really hard time today. Yesterday, I was able to get 3 pieces of candy (I got kicked out two of the times). Today, I've had my computer on almost all day and haven't seen the ghost once. Is anyone else getting the message "sorry, the clubhouse is closed" after sitting in there for a while?
marissa227 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 08:19 PM   #126
Go Canada Go!!
Webkinz4ever44 is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinz4ever44 is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinz4ever44 is a glorious beacon of light

My account is still freezing! I got the ghost and everybody in the room automatically said TRICK OR TREAT, and then it froze and I hat to exit.
Webkinz4ever44 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 08:24 PM   #127

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

View Post Originally Posted by marissa227
hmm... I'm having a really hard time today. Yesterday, I was able to get 3 pieces of candy (I got kicked out two of the times). Today, I've had my computer on almost all day and haven't seen the ghost once. Is anyone else getting the message "sorry, the clubhouse is closed" after sitting in there for a while?
Yep. I have never seen the ghost but I get that message a lot as well as a messages saying that I am switching zones that pops up when I haven't even touched a thing.
Margo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 08:32 PM   #128

beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.
beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.

my freezing is fixed. um not really it messes up the internet explorer and closes it instead of freezing up. which is better. easier to get back on to webkinz.
beth1775 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 08:34 PM   #129
winnermom
Gift Trainee
winnermom is on a distinguished road

I finally figured out one:

Server #4
Was in Garden Yard at 9:29
Yellow zone
winnermom is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 08:54 PM   #130

marissa227 is on a distinguished road

Ok, I feel better now, just got a bat lollipop! I'm sticking with :52 in the reading room, dark blue.
marissa227 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
gp was here!, thank you ghostbusters!, that crazy ghost!, weresdaghostnow?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: