Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.33 average. Display Modes
Old 10-26-2009, 04:13 PM   #91
lulaestelle
Gifted

boot gypsy is a splendid one to beholdboot gypsy is a splendid one to beholdboot gypsy is a splendid one to beholdboot gypsy is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Members Solve Trick or Treat Ghost Pattern!

View Post Originally Posted by Nakisha
I don't think I'm fully understanding this, or I'm doing something wrong.

I caught a ghost on :28 in the Garden Yard, yellow zone.

Would that make my scedule:

08: Girls Rule
28: Garden Yard
48: Party Room

Because... I've seen nothing in the Party Room at my first try. Have I misunderstood? Am I doing it wrong? Or was it just ''bad luck''?
View Post Originally Posted by Nakisha
YES!! It WORKED! :08 Party Room and got my candy!!

Now, hopefully I'll figure my other account out soon...

wouldn't that mean it skipped the party room "time"? wouldn't the party room time be 48 and the 08 time be the girls rule room?
or am i confused? please help!
boot gypsy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2009, 04:17 PM   #92
Gifted

Nakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clown

No, you're right; the ghost just skipped the party room.
Nakisha is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 04:33 PM   #93
Webkinz :)

bearwatts is an unknown quantity at this point

they say you get a ghost every three hours why
bearwatts is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 04:34 PM   #94
lulaestelle
Gifted

boot gypsy is a splendid one to beholdboot gypsy is a splendid one to beholdboot gypsy is a splendid one to beholdboot gypsy is a splendid one to behold

ok so i was in garden room 31 and the ghost came in at 5:27 KT

so there goes the only on 08 and 12 theory! but at least i got some candy!!! now back to the 08 rotation ....supposedly ..on the other account. I am glad this is working for some people...but mine seems to be haywire.
boot gypsy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 04:37 PM   #95

mumz5 will become famous soon enough

YAY It worked!! Ghost in Party Room gold at 5:32!

Thank you so much to all the WI folks to worked this out! I can price a swap - but it takes the REALLY smart WI folks to figure this out!
mumz5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 04:40 PM   #96
Call me Carly (:

tinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talent

Well, it worked once for me, and now it's not working. I found the ghost at 2:08 PM in the collector's room, and then I went back after my three hours were up to find the ghost, and I searched for him at 5:28 PM in the reading room and he didn't pop up.
tinybluesmiley is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 04:41 PM   #97

Talini has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by derring do
I think it's a miraculous accomplishment, for you all to have figured this out, but is anyone else looking at this and screaming WHAT THE HECK IS GANZ THINKING?!

I mean, really. How is anyone (let alone any child?) supposed to just stumble upon the ghost and collect all 12 pieces of candy, with this kind of pattern? We've hung around the Clubhouse on 3 different days for more than an hour each, and have yet to see the ghost. Today is Monday. It's very unlikely we'll get 12 pieces at this rate.

Ganz, honest to Betsy, what are you thinking? The Fall Fest wasn't enough of a debacle? We invented a new one, and made this one even more frustrating?

Please. Next time? Make the frequency simple enough that everyone can complete the "quest" and get the prize. You are just setting up huge frustrations, the way you structure these events. Please make them easier, or just stop.
I sooooooooooooooooo totally agree! This is supposed to be a CHILD's game, not an adult's challenge! Where's the FUN in it for the little ones?
Talini is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 04:56 PM   #98
nfosnowkats will become famous soon enough

Thankfully indeed, the kick you off bug has been squashed... the ghost is less scary now!
nfosnowkats is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 05:02 PM   #99
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

I was so excited when the ghost busting was solved, but now I think mine is broken. lol I found him in the Go Fish Room, Light Blue, at 1:08. I waited in the Exercise Room, Light Blue, at 4:28 for over an hour. I guess I will shoot for the 7:48 time. If not then mine is broken!

Thank you again for figuring out the code everyone!
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 05:08 PM   #100
uknewme
uknewme is an unknown quantity at this point

At least you guys can get in. I've been fighting lock ups since 5:57 just trying to get into the clubhouse. I got in just twice, but when I go to change rooms, all I get is a blue screen and I have to log out.
uknewme is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
gp was here!, thank you ghostbusters!, that crazy ghost!, weresdaghostnow?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: