Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.33 average. Display Modes
Old 10-26-2009, 10:11 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Webkinz Insider Members Solve Trick or Treat Ghost Pattern!

A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz Insider Members Solve Trick or Treat Ghost Pattern!

Click the image to open in full size.

Thanks to the Webkinz Insider members who have been working hard to track Ghost sightings in our Ghostbuster thread we can now tell you how to predict where the Ghost will appear on your personal account!

Once you see the Ghost once on your account, you should be able to figure out where he will be on that account for the rest of the week. When you see him the first time, make note of what color you were in and the exact time you saw him. When you return in three hours to try to find him again make sure you pick the same color. The Ghost will appear in 20 minute intervals in certain rooms.

If the Ghost showed up on your account at :08 after the hour,
he'll show up at :08, :28, & :48.

If the Ghost showed up on your account at :12 after the hour,
he'll show up at :12, :32, & :52.

UPATE: The timing has changed. The Ghost is now appearing at :08, :23, :38, & :53. If you just stay in the same room in the same color, you should have two chances an hour of finding the Ghost.

Now, figuring out what room he will be in is a little bit trickier, but as long as you stay in the same color zone, there is a pattern to follow that should have you getting candy in no time.

Party Room to Girls Rule Room to Garden Yard to Party Room, etc.
Games Room to Sports Room to Bowling Alley to Games Room, etc.
Go Fish Room, to Exercise Room to Trading Room to Go Fish Room, etc.
Collector Room to Reading Room to Super Chef Room to Collector Room, etc.

If the Ghost showed up on your account at :08 in the Collector Room, he is on this pattern:
:08 Collector Room to :28 Reading Room to :48 Super Chef Room to :08 Collector Room, etc.

If the Ghost showed up on your account at :12 in the Party Room, he is on this pattern:
:12 Party Room to :32 Girls Rule Room to :52 Garden Yard to :12 Party Room, etc.

Once you figure out what pattern your account is on, write it down so you won't forget!

Unfortunately, just like with Doug the Dog, the sometimes the Ghost doesn't show up in every room number of the type of room he's supposed to be in. This is the way it has been designed, each room instance has its own odds of having the ghost appear. To find the Ghost, you just have to be patient and keep trying.

Each server is on a different pattern and many people have been trying to figure out what server they are on to try to figure out the pattern. If you know your server, you can match up your pattern with other members who are on the same server, but this information is NOT necessary. As long as you spot him once on your account, you have all of the information you need to predict where he will be.

It is worth noting that once you get candy from the Ghost your internet browser will lock up and you will get kicked out of Webkinz World. Some members have reported being able to say logged in if they quickly switch rooms after getting candy. Either way, you get to keep your candy.

A special thank you goes out to to webkinzaddict and maypal for sorting out the pattern, to crnovak, jagular, and adrkmfdm for fine-tuning the details, and to webfamily for helping so many members figure out how the pattern applies to their accounts!

UPDATE: Ganz has also let us know that they've squashed the "freezing" / "locking" bug!!!
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2009, 10:12 AM   #2
Summer 2010!
Webkinz :)

fruit2o is the cats pajamas!fruit2o is the cats pajamas!fruit2o is the cats pajamas!fruit2o is the cats pajamas!fruit2o is the cats pajamas!fruit2o is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Members Solve Trick or Treat Ghost Pattern!

Awesome! Now this will be easier to find the ghost! Thanks for the info!
fruit2o is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 10:16 AM   #3
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

Wow, awesome pattern! That will help a lot of people out!
GoldenPuppy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 10:27 AM   #4

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

What about the people who have spent hours in various clubhouse rooms following all the advice and instead of ever seeing the ghost they are suddenly told the clubhouse is closed or they are changing channels without them doing anything to cause it?
Margo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 10:27 AM   #5

rkay is on a distinguished road

I have two candies for each of my kids (from yesterday)... now I need to try and remember when and where I got them...
rkay is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 10:31 AM   #6
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Yay! Just got a piece of candy! (and my computer just froze up, so I had to force-quit! )
Thank you all so much for this guide! Hopefully I'll be able to get that Jack-O-Lantern soon enough...
b1uski3sxox is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 10:34 AM   #7

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

Thanks to everyone on the ghost thread! I found out which server I am on, what my pattern is, and I found the ghost!!
I never could have found the ghost the "Easy" way without WI!
Lefty21 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 10:34 AM   #8
orld's Slowest

derring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I think it's a miraculous accomplishment, for you all to have figured this out, but is anyone else looking at this and screaming WHAT THE HECK IS GANZ THINKING?!

I mean, really. How is anyone (let alone any child?) supposed to just stumble upon the ghost and collect all 12 pieces of candy, with this kind of pattern? We've hung around the Clubhouse on 3 different days for more than an hour each, and have yet to see the ghost. Today is Monday. It's very unlikely we'll get 12 pieces at this rate.

Ganz, honest to Betsy, what are you thinking? The Fall Fest wasn't enough of a debacle? We invented a new one, and made this one even more frustrating?

Please. Next time? Make the frequency simple enough that everyone can complete the "quest" and get the prize. You are just setting up huge frustrations, the way you structure these events. Please make them easier, or just stop.
derring do is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 10:45 AM   #9
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

How lucky we are to have such a wonderful site to call home and friends to call our own!!!!!!

Thank you for all you have done.

IT is much appreciated!
rockermom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 10:46 AM   #10

rkay is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by derring do
I think it's a miraculous accomplishment, for you all to have figured this out, but is anyone else looking at this and screaming WHAT THE HECK IS GANZ THINKING?!

I mean, really. How is anyone (let alone any child?) supposed to just stumble upon the ghost and collect all 12 pieces of candy, with this kind of pattern? We've hung around the Clubhouse on 3 different days for more than an hour each, and have yet to see the ghost. Today is Monday. It's very unlikely we'll get 12 pieces at this rate.

Ganz, honest to Betsy, what are you thinking? The Fall Fest wasn't enough of a debacle? We invented a new one, and made this one even more frustrating?

Please. Next time? Make the frequency simple enough that everyone can complete the "quest" and get the prize. You are just setting up huge frustrations, the way you structure these events. Please make them easier, or just stop.
I could not agree more!!!!! I have found the ghost, but do not remember when or where. SIGH... I guess I am a proof ghost tracker
rkay is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
gp was here!, thank you ghostbusters!, that crazy ghost!, weresdaghostnow?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: