Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-12-2010, 08:02 PM   #31
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: WI Members Report Issues With Mazin' Hamster Feature

View Post Originally Posted by scottashley
I have the space coaster room and haven't had any trouble with it. I have used it several times and it's still there. Even removed it and re-used it and yes it still works for me. I haven't tried to build a second one yet though so I don't know if I have that issue. The ONLY issue I have experienced is when I built my first maze, I would start to "explore" it but my hamster kept falling through the starting room and just free-falling into the open air below the room LOL but all I did was recycle that maze and start over and haven't had the problem again. I absolutely LOVE my hamsters! (I have them all but Sunshine and Petunia... still looking for them!) And I play with them more than I do my webkinz right now LOL.

How many room types do you have on your tab (the ones you created and the "free" ones)? If you have an even number, then you should be okay. I think the problem is when you build all 23 of them, then the Space Coaster disappears. It also may disappear if it is the 21st room type you have; but then it will re-appear when you have 22.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-2010, 09:42 AM   #32
oW, look I'm
Gifted

dizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talent

The times are off too when you get the the deadend dangers I made a thread about it It might have been fixed now. Has anyone else noticed???
dizzydessi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 06:29 PM   #33

dinogirl39 is an unknown quantity at this point

nice trophy
dinogirl39 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 07:52 PM   #34
BUBBLEGAL101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Has anyone actually completed all the mazes and didn't recieve a trophy?
:\
anyway, I have 4 hamsters and i love them all.. but haven't seen any of these issues occur. Hope they get fixed for everybody else!
BUBBLEGAL101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 08:42 PM   #35

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

I've been getting these "color change" errors. It gets darker sometimes then lighter. I use Internet Explorer 9. And once my Hamster went back and forth. I got "Honey" today. I enjoyed the Mazi'n Hamsters, it's so cool. But i'm wondering, how does it work when you delete a Set you don't like? I designed a Maze, i accedently put one Hamster to work on a Room i didn't like. I found a cool room i liked. It is unlocked. It won't let me put it in.

I like my Maze Design. I will put pictures soon. There was no errors on this one.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgVisit.jpg (140.1 KB, 6 views)

Last edited by Centex Homes 1; 07-13-2010 at 08:42 PM..
Centex Homes 1 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 04:39 PM   #36
Writer in Training
Gift Guru

hamstar is a splendid one to beholdhamstar is a splendid one to beholdhamstar is a splendid one to beholdhamstar is a splendid one to behold

Awe. I hope they get this fixed soon!
hamstar is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 07:02 PM   #37
Unregistered

Talking Re: WI Members Report Issues With Mazin' Hamster Feature

I have a Ganz hamster that isn't a Mazin Hamster but it's buy Ganz and looks almost exactly the same. Lulz
Old 07-15-2010, 12:08 PM   #38

BobFedex is on a distinguished road

I didn't get a trophy when I beat the "Fantastic First Flags" set and it said a trophy was added to my ock for winning.
BobFedex is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 11:33 PM   #39

kandeekane will become famous soon enough

I have vista on my laptop and I have never been able to use IE for anything. I've had to use Firefox ever since I bought the laptop. If I use IE it stops working and shuts the program down everytime. Tonight we were using my mom's computer and it has 7 on it and we kept clicking the tutorial thing over and over again and it wouldn't do anything, the hamster just stood there and kept looking around and scratching himself. I logged out and back in several times and then finally my son noticed the pop up blocker bar at the top of the screen. It wouldn't allow the tutorial window to pop up until I clicked on the pop up blocker bar and ok'd it.

Then my son had only one more maze to complete to get his trophy and we did it and collected all 24 flags, took about an hour and then when we were done it froze up and wouldn't let us go get the trophy. It kicked us out and when we logged back in the maze had 0 flags on it. So now my son has to redo the whole maze all over again. What a rip off. Once you find the flags, you should be able to leave and come back and finish where you left off seeings how it is WW's fault for freezing up and kicking you out and having so many glitches in it.

View Post Originally Posted by July
I have this problem too - I've tried Firefox, Chrome and Internet Explorer and have the problem on all three. I've gotten in to play three times I think - most of the time when I try to go to the hamster section I get that blue screen with the little black box and have to log out or close the browser window entirely; or a few times I've gotten to the initial hamster screen but then have been unable to select any of the options to play (and had to close out entirely there too). The laptop I usually play on has Vista on it - haven't tried on our mac yet or on another Windows OS to see if that has anything to do with it.
kandeekane is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 11:49 PM   #40
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

I have a problem with the hamster game not loading on the screen correctly. about 1/3 of the bottom screen is cut off. some of the ball is cut off. makes it hard to play, i guess this is an issue with the utility installed to play the game.
Lucy Hippo is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: