Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-11-2009, 04:06 PM   #21
Webkinz :)
ladyoflight is a glorious beacon of lightladyoflight is a glorious beacon of lightladyoflight is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: WI Members Report Faulty Webkinz Caring Valley Tags

An update on my situation with the faulty Caring Valley panda tag. I did send the tag, with a letter that provided all the infromation required (including my email address) to the address listed above.

Yesterday, I recieved an email from Ganz customer support, but they did not send me a new code. Here is what the email said:

Hello,

Thank you for your letter regarding the printing problems with your Feature Code.

In order to further assist you with your problem, we will need you to mail in the tag to us for further investigation and issue a new code. We will also need you to send a brief letter indicating your name, phone number email address to expedite the matter.

Of course, this is rather worrisome considering that I already sent them all of this information. (In fact, the letter was the only way they could have possibly known my email address, as I've never had any email corrispondence with them before.) Now, I no longer have the tag--they do-- but if they've misplaced it I have no way to prove it.

Anyway I sent them an email explaining all this and I have yet to hear back from them.
ladyoflight is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-12-2009, 07:57 AM   #22
aoife baby

Smile webkinz may tree problem

having problems with your may tree? me too!
read my story below:

in the caring valley i have 83% on my wish come true tree. i have planted 10 samplings in the caring valley and got 4 trees, follows as: april,may,june and july. when i put mays tree in my back yard, it got stuck and when i clicked remove it wouldent.

i put my icecream tree in my dining room, then it looked silly so i now have 5 enchanted trees in my back yard.

if you get it stuck too many times you get a bear and it follows you around the house. it is black. then if you dont log out then the bear gts your webkinz and KILLS them!

you have to be warned. here are tips to survive the bear:

if you see the black bear (big one) then log out quickly

if your webkinz is in a room,in a corner same in every room, it means its scared.

go to the job employment before you do a job and tabby von meow will say " whats wrong?"

she will appear at your house and call webkinz newz.

webkinz news will come and interveiw you.

tell them about the bear and they let you mmake your own newspaper

the news and all the services such as tabby von meow,quizzy,dr quack will be added to your friends list and a new tab will appear on your cell phone the " office" cection. never phone them only if you ae in trouble.

mail the webkinz news the newspaper by kinzpost.

the bear will be on every ons front page. your one!

good luck!
Old 07-12-2009, 06:45 PM   #23
ladyoflight is a glorious beacon of lightladyoflight is a glorious beacon of lightladyoflight is a glorious beacon of light

^Ummm, what?
ladyoflight is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 09:43 AM   #24
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

(weird) I'd be very disapointed if i got my code like that! I hope ganz fixes it soon. Also if this keeps going on for a while try to go to webkinz and contact them, here's a quick link! http://webkinz.com Thanks for discussing this ! I'm so glad you helped us a little with the disscusion about the codes!
MissPuppy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 12:55 PM   #25

heart891011 knows the way
heart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the way

that is weird
heart891011 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 01:01 PM   #26
Lol :)

Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!

I'd sue them if that was me.
Maine is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 01:11 PM   #27
Oooh, lookie! I am a

MeganDecember29 is on a distinguished road

Whats up with the Bear Story??? I want that to happen to me!
MeganDecember29 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: