Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-03-2009, 07:45 PM   #11
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 
Default Re: WI Members Report Faulty Webkinz Caring Valley Tags

i guess until they get this issue resolved.... you have to really look at the tags. it is a shame to buy the pet and then have to wait for mailing in the tag to ganz. i hope they give a little extra back to the parties that got these tags.
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-03-2009, 08:58 PM   #12
hy did my kids get
Webkinz :)

Black Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
According to Ganz, these tags are part of the quality assurance program and appropriate parties have been notified of the issue.
Sounds like these were ethier part of the INTERNAL QA program for testing the printing and maybe 'attachment' processes <or> maybe an EXTERNAL QA process to see if certain stores were selling plushies that should have been used as samples... (thus the request for the store name)

Does anyone know if Ganz has 'travelling salesmen' that try to get stores to carry their products? It could be from that too (if they have them)...

Very Intersting anyway...
Black Jax is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 10:59 AM   #13

Kaylieq is an unknown quantity at this point

I've never heared of this!
Kaylieq is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 01:29 PM   #14
Unregistered

View Post Originally Posted by daisy08
I just checked on my daughter who was putting in her caring valley persian cat today ( a gift for a successful week at camp). Anyway she said she was banned from the code shop for 24 hours because of putting in her code incorrectly. Thus I found the difficulties people have been having with the caring valley today. I checked her tag and it does not say sample. I just purchased this cat at a hallmark store yesterday...obviously the webkinz tag worked because she got the cat on her account, but no luck with caring valley tag. What should I do to help her? Ganz never answers their phone! My daughter loves these webkinz and the idea of helping others, but I'm extremely disappointed in Ganz right now!
The Reason why your pet will not work is because the persian cat was the June caring valley pet. Hope this helps. Sorry! Have fun in Webkinz World!
Old 07-05-2009, 03:08 PM   #15

satherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of art
satherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of art

Thanks for the heads up. I will have to double check the next time I buy one.
satherton is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 01:54 PM   #16
shelbymarie22

shelbymarie22 is on a distinguished road

well thats weird
shelbymarie22 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 09:38 PM   #17
ladyoflight is a glorious beacon of lightladyoflight is a glorious beacon of lightladyoflight is a glorious beacon of light

Well, I seem to be one of the few who have actually experienced this, but that is exactly what my daughter got as her code today (the code said "SAMPLE10") when she tried to log in her Caring Valley panda that she got as a birthday present. Thanks to WI, I quickly figured out what to do about it, and we've already sent in the letter with the tag to Ganz. Hopefully, we will get some compensation for the trouble and upset this has caused!
ladyoflight is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 09:52 PM   #18

ldlboise1224 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Unregistered
The Reason why your pet will not work is because the persian cat was the June caring valley pet. Hope this helps. Sorry! Have fun in Webkinz World!

Have her try again tomorrow. She may have put in the wrong code. My granddaughter was locked out in the past because she entered the wrong code (more than once). Following day, correct code was put in and processed correctly. If that doesn't work, give Ganz a call. Good Luck!
ldlboise1224 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 09:17 AM   #19
ow I'm a

cheekybernard is a jewel in the roughcheekybernard is a jewel in the rough

i hope this person's gets another code that works
cheekybernard is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 08:03 PM   #20
Gift Guru

fumble99 challenges the impossiblefumble99 challenges the impossible
fumble99 challenges the impossiblefumble99 challenges the impossiblefumble99 challenges the impossible

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

Actually I got a caring valley tag today from the July B&W cat that was totally blank - where the number should be it is empty - not even the Sample error.

Guess I will be sending this one to Ganz!

Real bad quality control on this lot!
fumble99 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: