Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-03-2009, 09:12 AM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Default WI Members Report Faulty Webkinz Caring Valley Tags

A new front page story has been added:

WI Members Report Faulty Webkinz Caring Valley Tags

Lately in our Webkinz Insider forum, we've seen scattered reports of members receiving Caring Valley tags with unusable sample codes on them. As these reports have increased and we now have images of the faulty codes, we solicited Ganz for information on what these users should do to get new, working codes.

Click the image to open in full size.

If you receive one of the faulty Caring Valley tags, which will contain the word "SAMPLE" plus a number after it, you should mail the tag directly to Ganz at the following address:

Ganz
Attn: Webkinz Customer Service - Tag Issue
One Pearce Rd.
Woodbridge, Ont.
L4L 3T2

Simply include the tag, the store purchased at, and an email address at which Ganz can send the new code.

According to Ganz, these tags are part of the quality assurance program and appropriate parties have been notified of the issue.
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-03-2009, 09:28 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

Default Re: WI Members Report Faulty Webkinz Caring Valley Tags

Thanks for the advice Justin I am sure this will help people.
Dudeness is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 09:41 AM   #3
hy yes, I am VERY
Gifted

sarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wonder

Weird, not like ganz to make a mistake about this.
sarastuff999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 09:43 AM   #4
i'm a team Edward

Grace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to all

hopefully that gets fixed!
Grace98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 12:21 PM   #5
4myalika

4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks Justin I am lucky I did not have the money to buy it because I would have well thanks again.
4myalika5 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 02:13 PM   #6

mywebkinzworld is on a distinguished road

I sure hope they fix this.
which caring valley pet or pets are these tags being found on?
mywebkinzworld is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 03:34 PM   #7
Lil Kinz

daisy08 is an unknown quantity at this point

I just checked on my daughter who was putting in her caring valley persian cat today ( a gift for a successful week at camp). Anyway she said she was banned from the code shop for 24 hours because of putting in her code incorrectly. Thus I found the difficulties people have been having with the caring valley today. I checked her tag and it does not say sample. I just purchased this cat at a hallmark store yesterday...obviously the webkinz tag worked because she got the cat on her account, but no luck with caring valley tag. What should I do to help her? Ganz never answers their phone! My daughter loves these webkinz and the idea of helping others, but I'm extremely disappointed in Ganz right now!
daisy08 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 04:19 PM   #8
♥Team Alice♥
kathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond repute

Wink Re: WI Members Report Faulty Webkinz Caring Valley Tags

Hmm. i wonder if it was at first just a sample. and then
tey got put in the shipping box.
Thats just crazy!
kathryn236 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 05:15 PM   #9
shelyn72
Gifted

shell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by WolvesRGr8t
WOAH THAT IS WEIRD... I'D BE MAD IF I GOT A FAULTYTAG.... AND YOU HAVE TO MAIL IT? YIKES!

What's that supposed to mean?

It's spam. If you ever see a post like that click the red flag and report it so someone can delete it.
shell4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 06:39 PM   #10
elcome Back To

GemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond repute

Oh wow, that bites D:

I was going to go out and buy a caring valley pet today too O.o;
GemPhantom is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: