Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-13-2010, 08:56 AM   #41
Unregistered

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Members Rely on Humor to Help with Recycling

That's funny! And so true! I think Ganz should have all of the pieces of garbage appear for everyone. I guess that's not a good way to phrase it, but my idea is that if someone next to me reached a piece of trash before I did, it would still be there for me. This way, all of the trash would appear to all of the pets, and no one would have to race for the trash.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-13-2010, 12:16 PM   #42
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by Unregistered
That's funny! And so true! I think Ganz should have all of the pieces of garbage appear for everyone. I guess that's not a good way to phrase it, but my idea is that if someone next to me reached a piece of trash before I did, it would still be there for me. This way, all of the trash would appear to all of the pets, and no one would have to race for the trash.
I agree. That would make the park a nicer place!

Right now, I am staying away because it is very disappointing to have someone come from behind you and swoop in on the trash and take it from you.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 12:46 PM   #43
eAreYoung
Gifted

DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!

I can't stop laughing at that! hehehehe
DIBS is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 03:18 PM   #44
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Quote:
Ganz has promised that they have heard the comments and complaints and that they are working on changing the programming to make the trash appear more.

Unfortunately, the garbage has been appearing less, not more.

SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 04:33 PM   #45
s1p2a3n4

hey i cant find Mr. Moo ANYWHERE!!! i am mad!!!!
Old 04-04-2010, 08:35 AM   #46
lisle10 is an unknown quantity at this point

Lol, that's funny, what are the prizes for ranking up? I made it to 50, but didn't get anything?

feeling: confused, lost

View Post Originally Posted by s1p2a3n4
hey i cant find Mr. Moo ANYWHERE!!! i am mad!!!!

i know, it's really hard, but trust me, come there at least once or twice an hour, you'll find him!
lisle10 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: