Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-10-2010, 06:15 PM   #21
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Members Rely on Humor to Help with Recycling

I have had garbage stolen from me so much! I believe that Ganz could make this more fair for everyone if they wanted to. They have turned a nice peaceful park into a something quite nasty at times. I can't even get ice cream any more (Mr. Moo is nowhere to be found). Ganz could simply limit the number of items in the trash bags to 3 or 4 so that these lightning quick pets (lightning quick computers) would have to go empty out their bags more often, saving some garbage for the rest of us.

I had 3 of my pets (on different accounts) in the same park today and tried to keep them all in one area, but still some other lightning quick pets snatched garbage up from me (garbage that I appeared to get first--but didn't). I mostly only got 1 piece every 5 minutes (and sometimes none).

Ganz--if you are reading this--please do something to make the park a nicer place to be. It is terrible now.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-10-2010, 06:21 PM   #22
Shakira likes my

Tea-scones will become famous soon enough

SnowCrystal: I sooo agree! But I doubt Ganz will read this...
I rememer finding my first trash and some loony cat came over and screamed at me, "My trash!!!!!"
Stinks, huh? my first find and a loony cat stole it from me
Tea-scones is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 06:38 PM   #23
webkinzmutter

webkinzmutter will become famous soon enough

Thanks that is how I feel but the front page made me laugh thanks
I am glad Ganz decides to get the park even more dirty LOL
webkinzmutter is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 07:13 PM   #24

dragonfly140 is an unknown quantity at this point

lol dats funny
dragonfly140 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 08:03 PM   #25
ants Diamond Apples!
Gifted

Jennifer36 defies all odds
Jennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all odds

Donation Award 

Thank you for sharing FIA!

I love your sense of humor dragonbird!
Jennifer36 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 08:32 PM   #26
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

LOL the picture is almost like what's really going at the park. Since webkinz has came out with the trash pickup its more fun going to the park and watching people just battle over a piece of stupid garbage lol!
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 08:42 PM   #27
katt †

cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Talking Re: Webkinz Insider Members Rely on Humor to Help with Recycling

lol thats hillarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!xD

Last edited by AnthonysMommy; 02-10-2010 at 10:07 PM.. Reason: removing admin red ink
cloverpuppy10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 08:56 PM   #28
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Thanks Fia & Dragonbird you are amazing & Talented . Great news Ganz is bringing on more trash
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 09:59 PM   #29
Diabetes Awareness

sindarin has a spectacular aura about

I have been hunting garbage all week. Last night and today in fact, three nice kinz made it fun for me. I had 2 bad nights. Everyone seems quiet and minds their business. Or are nice. 2 bad nights out of all the rest, well..I guess i am lucky.

Two tips that have helped me: southwest end by the water and bin and on the sidewalks by the chairs have proven very useful

also, by accident today and I didn't know this: you don't have to empty your bag right away
but keep looking for trash. it stays counted in your white bag until you want to go over and
dispose of it. so that made it faster in the morning and nights for me.

just sharing...most people are nice so far. yes, there are those who tell you to leave or move and i either ignore them or tell them YOU DON'T OWN THE PARK and that makes those
greedy people mad. So I leave, and find a quiet room with a few people it in.

i am almost up to 200 now tonight and have a shirt. It's worked for me and I know you
guys will do great, if not better ;-)

you have to time it to: every 5 to 10 minutes...and you will find it. I don't do well at
all in the busier rooms. Just takes patience..and after I find some, I get up and leave
for 4 minutes...timing it; and come back.

hope this helps.
sindarin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 07:15 AM   #30
Gifted

Nakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clown

This is too funny, I love this!!! Such an awesome way to deal with frustrating issues!! Thanks, it really made me laugh!
Nakisha is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: