Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-11-2011, 01:22 AM   #11
OST
Webkinz :)

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Members Receive Valentine Bouquets

I love it! It`s a great size.
I assume we won`t get roses for the rest of the days Cinnamon is in the park since we finished the collection already.

More info on the bouquet:
Cannot be sold to the wShop.
Cannot be Kinzposted.
(Same as the single roses in the vases.)

And yes, fanaty, you get the bouquet and still keep the single roses.
alleine is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-11-2011, 01:25 AM   #12
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Woo Hoo..collected all 11 of our accounts!! Thanks so much Ganz for a wonderful event!!!

View Post Originally Posted by fanaty
OK a couple questions...do we still get to keep all the other flowers and the main bouquet? And two is this bouquet our actual Valentine gift instead of the usual box?
This event seems to be like one of the Halloween events..and several others..you do get to keep your single roses..and just receive the bouquet as an extra..but..this does not take the place of the Valentines gift...be sure to log in on Feb. 14!!

Last edited by TNVOLS; 02-11-2011 at 01:25 AM..
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 01:28 AM   #13
Mark The Seal

Buttercup is a forum hero
Buttercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by fanaty
OK a couple questions...do we still get to keep all the other flowers and the main bouquet? And two is this bouquet our actual Valentine gift instead of the usual box?

I can answer your first question. Yes, you get to keep all 6 flowers you collect it. including main bouquet. You can put the bouquet & 6 singles flowers in any room you want. (indoors, outdoors, treetops, & underwater rooms.)

I'm wondering, that myself. I hope, we get a Valentine's Day gift.

View Post Originally Posted by TNVOLS
Woo Hoo..collected all 11 of our accounts!! Thanks so much Ganz for a wonderful event!!!

This event seems to be like one of the Halloween events..and several others..you do get to keep your single roses..and just receive the bouquet as an extra..but..this does not take the place of the Valentines gift...be sure to log in on Feb. 14!!
Awesome. Can't wait for Monday, my Valentine's Day Gift.
Buttercup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 01:39 AM   #14
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

NOT kinzpostable?! What a let down You think this works in your favor GANZ?
Wrong. I won't be doing these activities on all our accounts now..is that what you really want?!
Do I like it? YES very much so. Did I like how 'easy' it was. YES and thanks but not Kinzpostable?!UGH. You have no idea how much you just broke my heart for Valentines.
EXOTERIC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 01:45 AM   #15
fanaty
Gifted

fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!

awesome thanks for answering my questions guys I love
fanaty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 02:07 AM   #16
Gift Guru

koto is just really nicekoto is just really nice

Does the WKN rose float by on the top? Can you use the refresh to keep going through screens to get it to come by quicker? I finished my 5 roses but have not seen one on WKN yet...
koto is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 02:10 AM   #17

berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!

This was the best event we have had so far. It was nice not to have to wait for hours...especially since our family has extra accounts. I love the flowers. This was an AWESOME event!!!
berribrite is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 02:15 AM   #18

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

❀☆♡☮♪♫ I love the bouquet. ❀☆♡☮♪♫
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 02:21 AM   #19
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by koto
Does the WKN rose float by on the top? Can you use the refresh to keep going through screens to get it to come by quicker? I finished my 5 roses but have not seen one on WKN yet...
look in my linky for a tip to find the rose
EXOTERIC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 02:33 AM   #20

()mega has disabled reputation

Exclamation Re: Webkinz Insider Members Receive Valentine Bouquets

View Post Originally Posted by lindsay2116
Is it kinzpostable ?
None of the flowers are.

Here is a picture of the complete set as well.

Webzkinz_Valentine_Bouquet.jpg

Last edited by ()mega; 02-11-2011 at 02:33 AM..
()mega is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: