Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   WI News & Announcements (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/)
-   -   Webkinz Insider Members Receive Valentine Bouquets (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/webkinz-insider-members-receive-valentine-bouquets-680392/)

AuntMary5702-11-2011 11:29 PM

Re: Webkinz Insider Members Receive Valentine Bouquets

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragonbird (Post 22249557)
I love the boquet! I am so so glad that they made this such an easy kid-friendly (and busy-people friendly) event! Smiles all around and two talons up for this event!

I hope they make ALL the old "clubhouse clickers" this way in the future...

D-Bird, I'm totally repped out on you right now...but I totally agree!

Easy and stress-free. Go to the park and BAM! Ham-zilla (my name for her because she's the biggest darn hamster I've ever seen...bigger than a COW!), Hamzilla is RIGHT THERE and you just waltz up and get a flower!

Best clicker EVAH!

Hibiscus02-12-2011 12:17 AM

Ham-zilla, that is funny! ;D Why do lil kinz pets look so huge in the park? I went to the park once with my canary and I about had a heart attack when my tiny little canary was suddenly a gargantuan monster canary!

This was a very fun event. I wish all the events were this easy. The groundhog for Saint Patrick's Day last year was very tricky, and I really don't like searching for the ghost or black hamster at Halloween. :(

GWU199102-12-2011 09:07 AM

I goofed and will be one rose short on one of my accounts. It says I can puchase one and I have money in my Estore account, but when I click on the Get It button in Webkinz World it says I don't have enough money. What am I missing here?

suzee02-12-2011 11:49 AM

I got my Be My Valentine Bouquets on our 3 accounts yesrterday morning before I went to mschool. They are really pretty.
suzee:)

This was really easy. I wish all the contests were looking for someone in the Park & not the Clubhouse!

yazibelle02-12-2011 01:08 PM

I have a question............... is Cinammon selling roses the 14th, or is tomorrow the last day?

kandeekane02-12-2011 05:08 PM

The problem with purchasing the ones you missed, you can't just buy those points. You have to spend at least $10 to buy e-store points. If you miss 1 or 2 of them you can't just spend 2 or 4 dollars and buy them you have to buy at least $10. RIP OFF!

JayRae02-12-2011 07:42 PM

The bouquet is really nice and of course there is a pedestal for sale in the eStore .... sigh..::)

lovmykinz02-13-2011 05:26 AM

I still wish it was kinzpostable

Kirmitlove02-13-2011 09:36 AM

I just received mine :D So hapy now!!!

ATTENTION WEBKINZ INSIDERS: YOU CAN RECIEVE ROSES ON VALENTINE'S DAY! THIS IS YOUR LAST DAY TO GET A ROSE. KEEP IN MIND THAT YOU CAN HAVE ONLY ONE DAY EXTRA IF YOU HAPPEN TO FORGET, OR NOT GO TO THE PARK.

WebBearKinz02-13-2011 11:51 AM

I win it with my all account :)