Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.56 average. Display Modes
Old 12-11-2009, 12:55 PM   #261
Emperors Rear Guard
Banned
Kinz Krazed is a forum hero
Kinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum hero

Default Re: WI Members Receive Special Recognition from Ganz for Nutcracker Ballet Project

View Post Originally Posted by COONYCOON
Look what I got yesterday!!! Just for you!!Click the image to open in full size.
Oh Cooney that is hilarious!!! Thanks for sharing it. Miss Tabitha will get a kick out of it.
Kinz Krazed is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-11-2009, 01:00 PM   #262
hy not be a
Webkinz :)

webkinzfan91 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzfan91 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzfan91 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzfan91 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: WI Members Receive Special Recognition from Ganz for Nutcracker Ballet Project

I really want to see the whole thing. When I did see it, I didn't have time to actually go through the whole thing. It was awesome (from what I did see anyway), and I think it's totally AWESOME that Ganz acknowledged you!
Great job!!
webkinzfan91 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 01:07 PM   #263
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by Kinz Krazed
Oh Cooney that is hilarious!!! Thanks for sharing it. Miss Tabitha will get a kick out of it.
I know, that was so funny!

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzfan91
I really want to see the whole thing. When I did see it, I didn't have time to actually go through the whole thing. It was awesome (from what I did see anyway), and I think it's totally AWESOME that Ganz acknowledged you!
Great job!!
Awe...yes, it does take a long time to read! Thank you for your kind words!
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 01:08 PM   #264
webkinz_forever

Congratulations, all of you!!! You really deserved it, have fun with the awesome items!!
Old 12-11-2009, 03:05 PM   #265
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz_forever
Congratulations, all of you!!! You really deserved it, have fun with the awesome items!!
Thank you very much! I'm in awe of everyone's support and kind words! You guys are the best!
Old 12-11-2009, 04:56 PM   #266

Adora will become famous soon enough

Wow! This is so great! Congratulations to everyone involved. It looks like it took a lot of time, effort, and creativity. Great job!!
Adora is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 05:16 PM   #267
illiam has a bunny

View Post Originally Posted by Adora
Wow! This is so great! Congratulations to everyone involved. It looks like it took a lot of time, effort, and creativity. Great job!!
Thank you so much! We're glad you enjoyed it!
Old 12-12-2009, 10:08 PM   #268
oah! I'mma
aerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledge

Congratz to Bindidog and everyone else who created the Nutcracker on Webkinz. You all did great!
aerobunni is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 10:36 PM   #269
illiam has a bunny

View Post Originally Posted by aerobunni
Congratz to Bindidog and everyone else who created the Nutcracker on Webkinz. You all did great!
Thank you so much for your kind words! We appreciate them so much!
Old 12-23-2009, 11:56 AM   #270
holsweetpea

holsweetpea will become famous soon enough

I got a story,IT is called Iwebkinz...

it was a very cold afternoon. Roxy and Roxanne were getting ready to start Iwebkinz. "Can I ask you something?" asked Roxy "What?" wonder Roxanne. Roxy didn't say anything because, it was time to do Iwebkinz. Roxy and Roxanne talk and talk untill Roxy said something. "I AM GETTING MARRIED RIGHT NOW!" shouted Roxy.

Wait till 2morrow for more writing
holsweetpea is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
cheezeiful!, redstar55wuzhere

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: