Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.56 average. Display Modes
Old 12-09-2009, 11:39 PM   #241
illiam has a bunny
Webkinz :)

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Default Re: WI Members Receive Special Recognition from Ganz for Nutcracker Ballet Project

View Post Originally Posted by jenney
This is so cool! And you all deserve it for doing such a super amazing job! My whole family couldn't believe how creative you were in putting it together and I'm excited for you to have received the recognition for it!

~jenney
Thank you Jenney! I'm glad that you and your family enjoyed it!
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-10-2009, 12:39 AM   #242

PinkPoodle will become famous soon enough

Default Re: WI Members Receive Special Recognition from Ganz for Nutcracker Ballet Project

Wow, that is wonderful!

Congratulations to all of you...you did a remarkable job!!
PinkPoodle is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 12:48 AM   #243
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by PinkPoodle
Wow, that is wonderful!

Congratulations to all of you...you did a remarkable job!!
Thank you so much for the nice words! We're all glad you enjoyed it!
Old 12-10-2009, 04:31 AM   #244
I love my FAMILY

Cupcake Joy is sweet stuff
Cupcake Joy is sweet stuffCupcake Joy is sweet stuffCupcake Joy is sweet stuffCupcake Joy is sweet stuffCupcake Joy is sweet stuffCupcake Joy is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
Thank you so much Ganz!!! I am still speechless!

Click the image to open in full size.
Congratulations Bindidog! You are truly gifted in the art of creativity! And Congratulations to everyone who helped, you all did an amazing job!
Cupcake Joy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 05:57 AM   #245
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

muffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations!!! What hard work and determination. Just the idea of producing such a show is mind boggling. Great job! Well deserved rewards.
muffy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 08:17 AM   #246
illiam has a bunny

View Post Originally Posted by Cupcake Joy
Congratulations Bindidog! You are truly gifted in the art of creativity! And Congratulations to everyone who helped, you all did an amazing job!
Thank you! That is so kind of you to say! I know the cast and I appreciate hearing all these nice accolades!

View Post Originally Posted by muffy
Congratulations!!! What hard work and determination. Just the idea of producing such a show is mind boggling. Great job! Well deserved rewards.
Thank you! Yes, my mind was indeed boggled by the time I had uploaded all the pictures! I didn't trust tinypic.com to put on more than one at a time, so they were done individually.....now that I think of it, I might have to take the risk and try to do a couple at a time! Thanks again for your kind words!
Old 12-10-2009, 08:32 AM   #247
Honored to be a

blueyes1113 knows the way
blueyes1113 knows the wayblueyes1113 knows the wayblueyes1113 knows the way

No one deserves it more then you Sat down and finally read the play last night (with small children kinda hard for me) With the nutcracker being one of my favorite, and i must say 5 stars to you
blueyes1113 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 08:36 AM   #248
illiam has a bunny

View Post Originally Posted by blueyes1113
No one deserves it more then you Sat down and finally read the play last night (with small children kinda hard for me) With the nutcracker being one of my favorite, and i must say 5 stars to you
Ohhh.....thank you! That is so kind of you! I'll admit, it is hard for the littlest ones to sit still for it....I guess it depends on their attention spans! I read it to my DBF's nieces, and ended up paraphrasing a lot! But they still liked seeing the pictures!

Thank you so much for the 5 stars! That is so nice of you to say! Have a great day!
Old 12-10-2009, 09:16 AM   #249

jelly911911 is on a distinguished road

awesome! ! ! That was such a great play! ! ! Congratulations on an incredibly job well done!
jelly911911 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 09:29 AM   #250
illiam has a bunny

View Post Originally Posted by jelly911911
awesome! ! ! That was such a great play! ! ! Congratulations on an incredibly job well done!
Thank you! We're glad we could share it with you!

Tags
cheezeiful!, redstar55wuzhere

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: