Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.56 average. Display Modes
Old 12-09-2009, 04:42 PM   #231
Gifted
paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: WI Members Receive Special Recognition from Ganz for Nutcracker Ballet Project

Wow!
I'm jealous! lol
Great job you guys! and Congrats!
paws is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-09-2009, 04:45 PM   #232
orld's Slowest
Webkinz :)

derring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: WI Members Receive Special Recognition from Ganz for Nutcracker Ballet Project

A wonderful response from Ganz to an amazing crew of WI's finest. Congratulations to all of you for the soon-to-be-classic Kinz rendition of the Nutcracker.

You all deserve your awards. Happy Holidays!
derring do is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 04:49 PM   #233
Unregistered

Smile Re: WI Members Receive Special Recognition from Ganz for Nutcracker Ballet Project

Hi, first I would like to say what a wonderful story. I shared this story with my students who were hanging on every word. I wish Ganz would place the story on Webkinz World, it would be a great adition. I have been asked by several students about some of the items in your story, they wonder if everything is webkinz world prizes? Also if you have plans to do more stories, again thank you for a wonderful treat!
Old 12-09-2009, 05:32 PM   #234

BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!

Oh my Goodness! That's so cool. Congrats! Ganz is so awesome!!
BlueKat567 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 05:55 PM   #235
RalGash

RalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of light

That's awesome! Way to go team! I hope I see more great stuff like this in the future.
RalGash is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 07:23 PM   #236
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

Congratulations Bindidog and all of your great helpers such a deserved honor from Ganz thank you for sharing with us the fruits of all your hard work . enjoy your fabulous gifts. I hope can bring this back as an annual event .
If Ganz wants a new book for Christmas, I would have chosen this if it was an option with Santakinz.
This by far is one of the greatest creations I have seen at , Very well done you allshould be proud of yourselves. Again thanks for sharing
robertcleveland is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 07:34 PM   #237
Alexj894

Alexj894 is a jewel in the roughAlexj894 is a jewel in the rough

Congratulations guys! You worked really hard, and it turned out so great! Nice job!
Alexj894 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 08:01 PM   #238
Snoopy loves my

SmileySnoopy is a jewel in the roughSmileySnoopy is a jewel in the rough

Awesome! Congrats!
SmileySnoopy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 09:33 PM   #239
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by EnsignBush
Congrats again, everyone. This is really something to be proud of!!!!
But would the "Q" like it??? Lol!

View Post Originally Posted by Unregistered
Hi, first I would like to say what a wonderful story. I shared this story with my students who were hanging on every word. I wish Ganz would place the story on Webkinz World, it would be a great adition. I have been asked by several students about some of the items in your story, they wonder if everything is webkinz world prizes? Also if you have plans to do more stories, again thank you for a wonderful treat!
Hi there! Thank you for your kind words! I am in school to become a teacher (fingers crossed!) in the field of special education, so it's an extra honor to hear that this project was shared with your class! Yes, all the items can be found on Webkinz World, with the exclusion of the scavenger hunt at the end. Many of the items came from the Magical Forest, or estore, and some were rares. Let me know if there's a particular item that you are curious about.

Yes, I would love to do more stories....and I might have plans brewing already in my head! But I believe that to do this in a good way, you need lots and lots of time to think through every aspect of the play. So I'm afraid I won't be popping out another play soon....but yes, there will be another one! I dream about writing and illustrating children's books, so this has been the closest I have come to that dream, and it has really given me a boost of confidence to think that I might be able to really do a book someday! (Baby steps!!)

Thank you again for your kind words, and for showing this to your class, that means more to me than you may know!

View Post Originally Posted by robertcleveland
Congratulations Bindidog and all of your great helpers such a deserved honor from Ganz thank you for sharing with us the fruits of all your hard work . enjoy your fabulous gifts. I hope can bring this back as an annual event .
If Ganz wants a new book for Christmas, I would have chosen this if it was an option with Santakinz.
This by far is one of the greatest creations I have seen at , Very well done you allshould be proud of yourselves. Again thanks for sharing
Thank you so much! I'm so impressed with all the kind sentiments the cast has recieved from everyone! It is truly amazing, and makes me proud to be a WW and WI addict!!!
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 10:01 PM   #240
jenney

jenney will become famous soon enough

This is so cool! And you all deserve it for doing such a super amazing job! My whole family couldn't believe how creative you were in putting it together and I'm excited for you to have received the recognition for it!

~jenney
jenney is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
cheezeiful!, redstar55wuzhere

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: