Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.56 average. Display Modes
Old 12-09-2009, 01:57 PM   #221
jnmommy
Gifted

baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: WI Members Receive Special Recognition from Ganz for Nutcracker Ballet Project

View Post Originally Posted by CheekyDB
I heard that Sugar, SignaCHURR and Magick have already hired agents. We are in big trouble! I think Moonlight is about to sign as well!

London is holding out for the best of the agents. She said she will only work for one certain director!
baxjul is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-09-2009, 02:00 PM   #222
Emperors Rear Guard
Banned
Kinz Krazed is a forum hero
Kinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum hero

Default Re: WI Members Receive Special Recognition from Ganz for Nutcracker Ballet Project

I heard that Sugar, SignaCHURR and Magick have already hired agents. We are in big trouble! I think Moonlight is about to sign as well!

Oh dear!!! Miss Tabitha is probably next.
View Post Originally Posted by akoolaunt
Today is my Polly the opossum's birthday, what better way to celebrate!!
Happy B-day Polly!!!
View Post Originally Posted by baxjul
London is holding out for the best of the agents. She said she will only work for one certain director!
That's our princess.
Kinz Krazed is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 02:09 PM   #223
nothing
Webkinz :)

akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness
akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by baxjul
Juniper and Polly feel the same way!
akoolaunt is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 02:13 PM   #224

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Symphonie
Sometimes you see people posting on and badmouthing Ganz for this or that... but you know this just goes to prove that Ganz really DOES care about the community! I mean, just by the fact that they even LOOKED at the thread proves they are interested in what we think... but to reward these folks... that really shows that they care! Go Ganz, and a big congrats to the Nutcracker cast and crew!!!!!
You are very right Symphonie! We do get upset when there are problems -- like when we want to do a certain activity but it doesn't load properly, etc. But it is clear Ganz is interested in and care about their customers. With the contacts Justin has had with the Creative Director, the Glitch reports that they are looking at, WI is not only a fun place for us to hang out and share in the fun, it is also providing a great service to Ganz and to us.

I am often surprised when people complain about things like the estore, or too many new pets being released, or suggest that they are closing down because of some change or other. Of course they are a business and need to meet the changing demands of the customer base.

Everything considered (and I myself have been known to complain on occasion ) they are doing a great job managing all the sometimes conflicting computer programs, multiple servers, and customer needs -- and implementing new and fun things very frequently!

I was always on the Ganz supporter side, and usually did't get upset by the occasional glitch. Now I can tell you my opinion of them has gone even higher . That was just such an amazing thing for them to do!

Last edited by CheekyDB; 12-09-2009 at 02:16 PM..
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 02:14 PM   #225
jnmommy
Gifted

baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!

You are very right Symphonie! We do get upset when there are problems -- like when we want to do a certain activity but it doesn't load properly, etc. But it is clear they are interested in and care about their customers.

I am often surprised when people complain about things like the estore, or too many new pets being released, or suggest that they are closing down because of some change or other. Of course they are a business and need to meet the changing demands of the customer base.

Everything considered (and I myself have been known to complain on occasion ) they are doing a great job managing all the sometimes conflicting computer programs, multiple servers, and customer needs -- and implementing new and fun things very frequently!

I was always on the Ganz supporter side, and usually did't get upset by the occasional glitch. Now I can tell you my opinion of them has gone even higher . That was just such an amazing thing for them to do!

HEAR HEAR!!!!!
baxjul is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 02:24 PM   #226
nothing

akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness
akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Well said CheekyDB!!
akoolaunt is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 02:28 PM   #227
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Yes, Sugar has become quite the diva! She is asking for all her food on the finest crystal now....what have I done?!

View Post Originally Posted by akoolaunt
Today is my Polly the opossum's birthday, what better way to celebrate!!
Happy Birthday Polly!

You are very right Symphonie! We do get upset when there are problems -- like when we want to do a certain activity but it doesn't load properly, etc. But it is clear Ganz is interested in and care about their customers. With the contacts Justin has had with the Creative Director, the Glitch reports that they are looking at, WI is not only a fun place for us to hang out and share in the fun, it is also providing a great service to Ganz and to us.

I agree completly! This was such a nice gesture on Ganz's part, and I for one am using it as an excuse to support Ganz by buying the Webbies I was holding off on! Thanks again everyone for your kind words!
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 02:39 PM   #228
Call me Gabbee

idance510 is a name known to allidance510 is a name known to allidance510 is a name known to all

wouldn't that be cool is they could make like a webkinz tv show or something?
idance510 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 03:00 PM   #229
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by idance510
wouldn't that be cool is they could make like a webkinz tv show or something?
That would be neat, but I do like Webkinz just the way they are too! I like that we can create them however we want to, and even though there are characters like Arte and Ms. Birdy, all our own Kinz are unique!
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 03:10 PM   #230

EnsignBush is just really niceEnsignBush is just really nice

Congrats again, everyone. This is really something to be proud of!!!!

EnsignBush is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
cheezeiful!, redstar55wuzhere

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: