Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.56 average. Display Modes
Old 12-09-2009, 12:05 PM   #211
Webkinz :)

taikitty is on a distinguished road

Default Re: WI Members Receive Special Recognition from Ganz for Nutcracker Ballet Project

Well deserved recognition!

The sheer creativitiy in designing and the time invested in developing the performance are staggering.

BRAVO
taikitty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-09-2009, 12:07 PM   #212
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: WI Members Receive Special Recognition from Ganz for Nutcracker Ballet Project

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
**Chuckles** I hope I don't let it go to my head either, but I don't intend to! It's pretty fun to do, but a lot of work! Best of luck to you!
No worries about that here! I know who did all the work! But I can't make any guarantees as far as SignaCHURR is concerned
COONYCOON is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 12:23 PM   #213

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
**Chuckles** I hope I don't let it go to my head either, but I don't intend to! It's pretty fun to do, but a lot of work! Best of luck to you!
View Post Originally Posted by COONYCOON
No worries about that here! I know who did all the work! But I can't make any guarantees as far as SignaCHURR is concerned
I heard that Sugar, SignaCHURR and Magick have already hired agents. We are in big trouble! I think Moonlight is about to sign as well!

CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 12:29 PM   #214
ants to move doors!

Nereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant future

Thumbs up Re: WI Members Receive Special Recognition from Ganz for Nutcracker Ballet Project

Wow! A big congratulations to everyone! How wonderful!!! *happy tears*
Nereid is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 12:43 PM   #215
anna decorate?
Gifted

Symphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Sometimes you see people posting on and badmouthing Ganz for this or that... but you know this just goes to prove that Ganz really DOES care about the community! I mean, just by the fact that they even LOOKED at the thread proves they are interested in what we think... but to reward these folks... that really shows that they care! Go Ganz, and a big congrats to the Nutcracker cast and crew!!!!!
Symphonie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 01:07 PM   #216

tinag123 is on a distinguished road

I am soooo happy for them! They did a great job! To know that they got extra special gifts from Ganz brings a tear to my eye!

It was REALLY GOOD!!!!
tinag123 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 01:19 PM   #217
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

Congratulations on a truly deserved recognition by GANZ to all of the wonderful people involved in creating the Webkinz Nutcracker!
momcrom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 01:36 PM   #218
DarbyDooby
Gift Guru

Macaroni is a splendid one to beholdMacaroni is a splendid one to beholdMacaroni is a splendid one to beholdMacaroni is a splendid one to behold

WOW!! Congratulations, y'all definitely deserve it!
Macaroni is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 01:55 PM   #219
jnmommy
Gifted

baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!

THANK YOU to Bindidog, WI, and Ganz!!!! We are so happy with our prizes!!! Thank you again!!!
baxjul is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 01:55 PM   #220
nothing

akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness
akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Today is my Polly the opossum's birthday, what better way to celebrate!!
akoolaunt is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
cheezeiful!, redstar55wuzhere

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: