Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.56 average. Display Modes
Old 12-09-2009, 03:08 AM   #191
Webkinz :)

linz is a jewel in the roughlinz is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: WI Members Receive Special Recognition from Ganz for Nutcracker Ballet Project

Congratulations!
:bas:I am so happy to hear that Team Nutcracker's hard work was so beautifully recognized by Ganz! I am one of the many who enjoyed the fruit of your labors. Way to go, good job, and many thanks to all of you!!!!!!!!!!
:bas:Linz
:bas:Ganz,
I just want to say thanks. As someone else said earlier, what you did shows real class! Your actions in rewarding these ladies make me proud to be a webkin owner.
linz is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-09-2009, 03:20 AM   #192
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

Default Re: WI Members Receive Special Recognition from Ganz for Nutcracker Ballet Project

Kudos to Ganz for recognizing and acknowledging this amazing and wonderful piece of art and the wonderful WI members responsible for it. It is an honor truly well-deserved.
Ranger1985 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 03:55 AM   #193
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!

WOO HOO way to go !!!!!
CONGRADS!!!!!
pinukity is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 04:41 AM   #194
texasanne
Gift Guru

TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

Wow!! Congrats everyone on the cool gifts. I bet you were all excited to receive them.

I was truly blown away by the Nutcracker Play thread and I applaude and appreciate the effort, patience, and creativity that the project required. Way to go guys!
TexasAnne is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 06:01 AM   #195
I is Terrific :)
Gifted

shichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guide

shichi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 06:15 AM   #196
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

Aww! Shichi I love your stick man Thanks everyone!!!!
COONYCOON is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 06:27 AM   #197
uvs his wife andDD/S

CanesFan knows the way
CanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the way

Congratulations!! It was wonderful!
CanesFan is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 06:38 AM   #198

ladywhitehorse has much to be proud ofladywhitehorse has much to be proud ofladywhitehorse has much to be proud ofladywhitehorse has much to be proud ofladywhitehorse has much to be proud of

Great job on the play! It was fantastic!
Nice of Ganz to give special recognition, too. It was well deserved.
Thanks for sharing this wonderful production with us! We love it!
ladywhitehorse is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 06:48 AM   #199
SewToby
Gift Guru

LittleDog knows the way
LittleDog knows the wayLittleDog knows the wayLittleDog knows the way

BRAVO!!!! All of you are amazing!!!! It was so thrilling to read that Ganz recognized you!!!
LittleDog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 08:46 AM   #200
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by linz
Congratulations!
:bas:I am so happy to hear that Team Nutcracker's hard work was so beautifully recognized by Ganz! I am one of the many who enjoyed the fruit of your labors. Way to go, good job, and many thanks to all of you!!!!!!!!!!
:bas:Ganz,
I just want to say thanks. As someone else said earlier, what you did shows real class! Your actions in rewarding these ladies make me proud to be a webkin owner.
I agree! This was so kind of Ganz to do, and just really shocks me that they not only saw the project, but took the time out of their day to recognize us! I know that the 8 hours in a work day go by before you know it, so to dedicate some of that time to recognizing thiis is admirable.

Thanks again everyone for your kind words of support! Ganz and WI, you are the best!
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
cheezeiful!, redstar55wuzhere

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: