Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.56 average. Display Modes
Old 12-08-2009, 11:15 PM   #181
Call me Karen
Webkinz :)

webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!

Default Re: WI Members Receive Special Recognition from Ganz for Nutcracker Ballet Project

That's truly amazing, and very cool! Congratulations to the actors and what a wonderful play it was!
webkinzlover218 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-09-2009, 12:04 AM   #182
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: WI Members Receive Special Recognition from Ganz for Nutcracker Ballet Project

What wonderfully deserved gifts from Ganz!! The ballet was absolutely incredible!!! So glad that Ganz rewarded talent outside the company!! We enjoyed this production so much and appreciated the combined effort it took to put it all together!! Congrats to you Bindi and to all the co-cast members for an extraordinary job!! Well deserved!! And, Thanks you so much for sharing it with your friends at WI!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 12:07 AM   #183
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by poguee_smiles
Congratulations, guys!!!! I immediately flagged the message so you could get on the front page when the thread was first posted... never thought it would go this far, but so happy it did!!!! You all deserve it! Thanks to you all who worked on the thread, for making us all smile inside and out! Congratulations, once again!!!
Thank you! I never thought it would make it this far either!!!! I had originally planned to put it on my house thread, but just like the Christmas tree in the story, it kept growing, and growing, and growing!!!! It means so much to me that a huge company like ganz takes the time to notice what little people like us are doing with the products they make! I think they have made more "friends" today then they might realize! I guess it makes us here on WI realize that what we do does matter, and that they do listen to us. That is pretty cool!

View Post Originally Posted by berribrite
This truly shows the Christmas spirit. The Webkinz Nutcracker Ballet was beautifully told and is sure to inspire many creative ideas. Bindidog shared a lovely version of a heartwarming story and is so deserving of her gifts from Ganz as she has gifted us with her "play". My girls and I cozied up one night and enjoyed the special Webkinz Nutcracker Ballet.
Thank you! That is EXACTLY what we made this play for!!! The magic of Christmas belongs to the children, and then once you grow old, you become in charge of passing that magic along....I hope I did a little of that with this story!

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzlover218
That's truly amazing, and very cool! Congratulations to the actors and what a wonderful play it was!
Thank you! The actors are truly amazing! I knew what I had in mind, in my own head, so felt like I could pull this off, but the actors did not know what I had planned....they agreed to do it-sight-unseen. That is truly commendable in my mind! They believed in me, when many would have hit the road....you guys are the best!
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 12:10 AM   #184
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by akoolaunt
Juniper, Polly and I give a great big thank you to Ganz!!
It really was fun to be a part of The Nutcracker!

Click the image to open in full size.
I think it was TOTALLY cool that you used the opossum as a rat! Brilliance
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 12:22 AM   #185
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
I think it was TOTALLY cool that you used the opossum as a rat! Brilliance
She was a WONDERFUL actress, as the part she played was a male mouse king! I am honored to be working with such talented stars!!!
Old 12-09-2009, 01:13 AM   #186
I'm a Anime luvin

lovepuppygirl8 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundlovepuppygirl8 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundlovepuppygirl8 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundlovepuppygirl8 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundlovepuppygirl8 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundlovepuppygirl8 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundlovepuppygirl8 radiates beauty and kindness all around

WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Way to go You Guys deserve it especially you Bindidog!
lovepuppygirl8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 01:13 AM   #187

dragonfly is a jewel in the roughdragonfly is a jewel in the rough

Congratulations! I was in awe when I saw your production. Now I am so thrilled that it has received high praise from Ganz. Congratulaions again to all who participated.
dragonfly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 01:44 AM   #188

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

Congrats to all!!!!!!!! You all did such a wonderful job. I am so glad Ganz recognized all of you with such great gifts. I'm sure all of us at WI are very proud of you. I know I am. I loved every minute of watching the Nutcracker. It was just a fantastic job and well put together. I especially loved the dancing parts.
mygaga55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 01:46 AM   #189
illiam has a bunny

View Post Originally Posted by lovepuppygirl8
WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Way to go You Guys deserve it especially you Bindidog!
View Post Originally Posted by dragonfly
Congratulations! I was in awe when I saw your production. Now I am so thrilled that it has received high praise from Ganz. Congratulaions again to all who participated.
View Post Originally Posted by mygaga55
Congrats to all!!!!!!!! You all did such a wonderful job. I am so glad Ganz recognized all of you with such great gifts. I'm sure all of us at WI are very proud of you. I know I am. I loved every minute of watching the Nutcracker. It was just a fantastic job and well put together. I especially loved the dancing parts.
Thanks everybody! That is so kind of you! I'm glad that we could make WI proud....and bring joy to kids and adults alike!
Old 12-09-2009, 02:40 AM   #190
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

Yes, but even the hard parts were a fun challenge!!! (of course if you would have asked me then....I might have felt a little different! I rememer questioning my sanity a little the night I uploaded all the pictures!)[/QUOTE]

I can only imagine.... But that is part of your gift! Making something so 'challenging' sheer joy!! We can't thank you enough and thank you again (and again) Ganz!!! Thank you both for bringing a little magic into a lot of people's lives
COONYCOON is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
cheezeiful!, redstar55wuzhere

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: