Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.56 average. Display Modes
Old 12-08-2009, 10:04 PM   #171
OMG!I'm a pet
Webkinz :)

Waytoomanykinz is a name known to allWaytoomanykinz is a name known to allWaytoomanykinz is a name known to all

Default Re: WI Members Receive Special Recognition from Ganz for Nutcracker Ballet Project

Wow! That was really nice! It's like a Christmas gift. By the way, I LOVED the NutCracker Ballet! I told my friends and they were all like WOW!
Waytoomanykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-08-2009, 10:13 PM   #172
Lil Kinz
kangaroogirl will become famous soon enough

Default Re: WI Members Receive Special Recognition from Ganz for Nutcracker Ballet Project

so good i was impressed! i hope you do another show
kangaroogirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 10:14 PM   #173
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

animalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonder

OMG That is SOOO cool! Now that makes me want to create something like that! I'm sooo envyous of you guys! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
animalover48 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 10:26 PM   #174

RHPmom will become famous soon enough

How very cool!
Congratulations to Bindidog and the rest of the cast. The recognition was well deserved indeed, I'm so glad that Ganz recognized the time and effort put into your work of art. Kudos again!!
RHPmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 10:33 PM   #175
virtualpawprints
Gifted

virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

Well Deserved!!! Congrats to all!!

As I said in the thread following the Nutcracker...

Encore! Encore! Encore!

virtualpawprint is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 10:34 PM   #176

collielollie26 has a spectacular aura aboutcollielollie26 has a spectacular aura about

Haha, congratulations guys! You deserve this! I hope you make something else like the Nutcracker!
collielollie26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 10:54 PM   #177

redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!

congratulations guys!
redstar55 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 10:56 PM   #178
Heatherblaze Of LC

collielollie is a glorious beacon of lightcollielollie is a glorious beacon of lightcollielollie is a glorious beacon of light

congrats to bindidog!!!!!!
collielollie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 10:57 PM   #179
So happy to be
Gifted

stylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with grace

It was great!! Congratulations to all involved great job!
stylede is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 10:58 PM   #180
Heatherblaze Of LC

collielollie is a glorious beacon of lightcollielollie is a glorious beacon of lightcollielollie is a glorious beacon of light

congrats you guys!!! the nutcracker ballet is awesome!!
collielollie is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
cheezeiful!, redstar55wuzhere

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: