Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.56 average. Display Modes
Old 12-08-2009, 08:34 PM   #141
illiam has a bunny
Webkinz :)

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Default Re: WI Members Receive Special Recognition from Ganz for Nutcracker Ballet Project

View Post Originally Posted by adrkmfdm
Thanks everyone. The main point is that we had tons of fun making this play. Bindi had an awesome idea and I can't believe it's gone this far. I was just glad to be doing something fun with my best online friends. I never dreamed ganz would reward us.
Thank you adrkmfdm....you have said it perfectly! The Nutcracker was something I was originally going to do by myself, and just put it in my house thread, but I'm so glad it grew to involve so many great kinz! Many of us knew each other from the vacation party thread, and we haven't been partying much in the past few months. This was a great way to let our Kinz spend some time together!

View Post Originally Posted by mumz5
To Everyone who worked on the Nutcracker - fantastic! You all deserved the recognition and special attention.

And a personal thank you from me and my DD! We could not afford to go to the Nutcracker ballet this year (we are blessed with income and home so this is not complaining) - and the Webkinz Nutcracker made us SO HAPPY. It was JUST, REALLY JUST as good as going to the ballet.

Thank you all, bless you and a very special Merry Christmas!
Tell your daughter a great big "Your welcome"! I'm so glad she enjoyed it! This year especially, I think it's nice to have a holiday activity to share with the whole family, that doesn't involve more spending than the price of a warm, home made cup of hot cocoa!
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-08-2009, 08:37 PM   #142

chiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: WI Members Receive Special Recognition from Ganz for Nutcracker Ballet Project

Congratulations. Maybe Ganz could print it as a book.
chiclet is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 08:42 PM   #143
ebkinz Insider

home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!

I'm not sure what I loved most? The time playing at Bindi's house? Dancing with the other bonbons? Did you know the silverback gorilla actually shakes when he dances??? We had so much fun!!! I know it was work for Bindi... but for the bonbons... it was child's play!!!

And what I absolutely love... The Director Chair for Bindi! She deserves that so much!!
Thank you to the Creative Director at Ganz for the special gifts to help us remember this time!

Click the image to open in full size.
home50 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 08:45 PM   #144
Banned
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish

SOOOOO Lucky!!!! And if you say Webkinz Inside in webkinz they ban you but yet they go on here.... o.O
WolvesRGr8t is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 08:45 PM   #145
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by mumz5
To Everyone who worked on the Nutcracker - fantastic! You all deserved the recognition and special attention.

And a personal thank you from me and my DD! We could not afford to go to the Nutcracker ballet this year (we are blessed with income and home so this is not complaining) - and the Webkinz Nutcracker made us SO HAPPY. It was JUST, REALLY JUST as good as going to the ballet.

Thank you all, bless you and a very special Merry Christmas!
That's awesome. I'm glad we could bring the nutcracker you you. It was soo much fun to make. Probably because Bindi did the hard parts
adrkmfdm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 08:48 PM   #146
Call me Rinka

tinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud of

WOW! My snowman(girl) Frostina played the bonbon dancer who sneaked on the throne! This is truly amazing and nice of ganz! No wait, Bindibog is amazing!
tinydancer19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 08:49 PM   #147
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by home50
I'm not sure what I loved most? The time playing at Bindi's house? Dancing with the other bonbons? Did you know the silverback gorilla actually shakes when he dances??? We had so much fun!!! I know it was work for Bindi... but for the bonbons... it was child's play!!!

And what I absolutely love... The Director Chair for Bindi! She deserves that so much!!
Thank you to the Creative Director at Ganz for the special gifts to help us remember this time!

Click the image to open in full size.
It was fun, wasn't it!!! I did notice that the gorilla shakes his bottom a little bit when he dances! How cute!

View Post Originally Posted by WolvesRGr8t
SOOOOO Lucky!!!! And if you say Webkinz Inside in webkinz they ban you but yet they go on here.... o.O
I've said it before and they havn't banned me!

View Post Originally Posted by adrkmfdm
That's awesome. I'm glad we could bring the nutcracker you you. It was soo much fun to make. Probably because Bindi did the hard parts
Yes, but even the hard parts were a fun challenge!!! (of course if you would have asked me then....I might have felt a little different! I rememer questioning my sanity a little the night I uploaded all the pictures!)
Old 12-08-2009, 08:49 PM   #148
illiam has a bunny

View Post Originally Posted by tinydancer19
WOW! My snowman(girl) Frostina played the bonbon dancer who sneaked on the throne! This is truly amazing and nice of ganz! No wait, Bindibog is amazing!
Show us a picture Tinydancer! We want to see Frostina with her new presents!
Old 12-08-2009, 08:50 PM   #149
Call me Rinka

tinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud of

I'm right on it Bindi! *solutes* xD I'm logging onto WW right now.
tinydancer19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 08:51 PM   #150
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

CONGRATULATIONS!
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
cheezeiful!, redstar55wuzhere

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: