Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.56 average. Display Modes
Old 12-08-2009, 08:10 PM   #131
gangnam style
Webkinz :)

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

Default Re: WI Members Receive Special Recognition from Ganz for Nutcracker Ballet Project

Major CONGRATS!!! to all of you!!!!
tarsky781 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-08-2009, 08:10 PM   #132

webkinzsolver has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: WI Members Receive Special Recognition from Ganz for Nutcracker Ballet Project

Omg, you know what's really weird? My class was watching the nutcracker ballet today, and it reminded me of this!COOL!
webkinzsolver is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 08:13 PM   #133
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

Congrats!!!!! Bindidog, you totally deserve! Cast too! I can tell how much effort ALL of you put in it and - though the prizes are nice - you deserve a lot more! But honestly, that was so nice. Thank you, Mr. Director! (Or miss)
Craftyreader is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 08:16 PM   #134
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Thanks everyone. The main point is that we had tons of fun making this play. Bindi had an awesome idea and I can't believe it's gone this far. I was just glad to be doing something fun with my best online friends. I never dreamed ganz would reward us.
adrkmfdm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 08:21 PM   #135
heuynew will become famous soon enough

Congrats you guys the production was awesome
heuynew is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 08:22 PM   #136
Banned
Fly2 is on a distinguished road

AMAZING! i am so glad they got those gifts!
Fly2 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 08:25 PM   #137
blake3249

debs_267 has much to be proud ofdebs_267 has much to be proud ofdebs_267 has much to be proud ofdebs_267 has much to be proud of

Conratulations!!!
AWESOME JOB!!!
What a great honor to be recognized by Ganz...and by the Director....whoo hooo!!!!
That's really great that you were rewarded for something you did for fun
debs_267 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 08:26 PM   #138
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Wow congratz Bindidog and everyone else who helped out! You guys made a terrific Ballet and you deserved every bit of what you got! Can't wait for the next Webbie show! lol Like that'll be near. You worked so hard on this one that I think you need a break. These new items you got will help you enjoy it! CONGRATULATIONS WI GUYS!!!

~~310webkinz~~
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 08:26 PM   #139
blake3249

debs_267 has much to be proud ofdebs_267 has much to be proud ofdebs_267 has much to be proud ofdebs_267 has much to be proud of

Supposed to say.......CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
debs_267 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 08:29 PM   #140

mumz5 will become famous soon enough

To Everyone who worked on the Nutcracker - fantastic! You all deserved the recognition and special attention.

And a personal thank you from me and my DD! We could not afford to go to the Nutcracker ballet this year (we are blessed with income and home so this is not complaining) - and the Webkinz Nutcracker made us SO HAPPY. It was JUST, REALLY JUST as good as going to the ballet.

Thank you all, bless you and a very special Merry Christmas!
mumz5 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
cheezeiful!, redstar55wuzhere

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: