Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-14-2009, 03:17 PM   #1
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default WI Members Receive NEW 40000 KC Movie Screen as Adoption Bonus

A new front page story has been added:

WI Members Receive NEW 40000 KC Movie Screen as Adoption Bonus

Congratulations to CassieLouWho and Lemony BOTH who submitted these pictures of the NEW Rare that has yet to be seen in The Curio Shop. As most of you are all aware, this NEW Rare comes with a HEFTY price tag of 40,000 KinzCash. After adopting their pets CassieLouwho and Lemony went to open the bonus Gift Exclusive box and much to their amazement, this is what showed up. Needless to say, they will be saving their KC.
Click the image to open in full size.

After her room was complete, she showed us what the screen looks like in her room. Here is what Cassie has to say about it, I was surprised there wasn't any sound effects from the movie playing. "Dex Dangerous and the Lunar Lugbotz" is the feature. This is really neat though, and I am thrilled to have it!
'Click the image to open in full size.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-14-2009, 03:20 PM   #2
zoopalz
Webkinz :)

zoopalz will become famous soon enough

Default Re: WI Members Receive NEW 40000 KC Movie Screen as Adoption Bonus

OMG!! what an amzing surprise !!! that is sooo lucky CONGRADULATIONS

definitely front page worthy!!
zoopalz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 03:20 PM   #3
Annuit Coeptis

DwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Sweet! Congrats guys!
DwarfHamster101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 03:20 PM   #4
Sssssssssss......
Tyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guide

Awesome! I wish I had that.
Tyrannus Rex is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 03:21 PM   #5
makatz

makatz will become famous soon enough

Wow that is so cool! I can't wait to adopt my next pet to see if i receive it
makatz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 03:22 PM   #6
zoopalz

zoopalz will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Tyrannus Rex
Awesome! I wish I had that.
someday you might, i hope you get it too!!
zoopalz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 03:23 PM   #7
Diary Of A Wimpy Kid

I_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to beholdI_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to beholdI_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to beholdI_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Awesome!!! That makes it easier for us people with less kinzcash to get it too.
I_love_Webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 03:24 PM   #8
uvs Jesus~ C:

KangarooLover12 is a name known to allKangarooLover12 is a name known to allKangarooLover12 is a name known to all

Awesome! Congratz! I hope that happens to me! I'm low on kinzcash at the moment, so that's the only way I can get it probobly.
KangarooLover12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 03:24 PM   #9
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

Woah!!! That would be THE BEST gift ever I think! Or atleast the most expensive!
MeWuvKitties is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 03:25 PM   #10
eleven wackies

KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero
KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero

I want one!!!!!!!
KevinELevin is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
kevinelevin was here!, pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: