Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-15-2010, 05:50 PM   #71
Webkinz :)

Little Lu Lu99 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: WI Member's Pets Attend Party Without Her, Get Loot Bags

Hi everyone! I wanted to know if anyone else is having the same problem as me...My problem is that when ever i try planning a party, i get to the date and time and when im done with that, it always says, "parameters are not correct or emty". do any of you have that same problem or know what it means? If so..please contact me.
Little Lu Lu99
Little Lu Lu99 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-15-2010, 07:53 PM   #72
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

We are also having a problem while in the party. During the game it comes up as undefined person with a blank spot for a pet. The game proceeds until it's that person's turn and since that person isn't there it it stops and no prize is awarded.
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 08:06 PM   #73

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Little Lu Lu99
Hi everyone! I wanted to know if anyone else is having the same problem as me...My problem is that when ever i try planning a party, i get to the date and time and when im done with that, it always says, "parameters are not correct or emty". do any of you have that same problem or know what it means? If so..please contact me.
Little Lu Lu99
I think the invalid parameters message comes up when there are not spaces available for parties (there are one or two openings that I think are glitched and no one can use). Try first thing in the morning and see if there are more openings.
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 08:07 PM   #74

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
We are also having a problem while in the party. During the game it comes up as undefined person with a blank spot for a pet. The game proceeds until it's that person's turn and since that person isn't there it it stops and no prize is awarded.
I have seen that happen too, but the invalid one just dropped off after awhile so the game continued. Things are improving a bit, but there is still more to be done!
Old 05-15-2010, 08:09 PM   #75
osties Rock!

AJerseyGardener is a name known to allAJerseyGardener is a name known to allAJerseyGardener is a name known to all

I just had an issue with the party...I didn't get to my invitation until 8:05 and the party was supposed to start at 8. It wouldn't let me accept the invitation and go, so I had to miss it...bummer!! Hope this keeps someone else from missing out like I did!
AJerseyGardener is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 10:08 AM   #76
ram325

webby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by Little Lu Lu99
Little Lu Lu99
yep ... still haven't been able to book a party ... 'parameters are not correct or empty" keeps coming up. strange thing is, the survey is asking how we like this feature. how are we suppose to reply when we haven't been able to set one up ... hopefully, this will be fixed soon so we can all enjoy parties.
webby4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 02:51 PM   #77
it's mee

sportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond repute

cool! i want ro make a party but i always get stuck hehe.
sportlover1603 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 08:00 PM   #78
ram325

webby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud of

alright ... may have finally booked a party ... basically all dates are booked up until the last day ... if u'r trying to book a party inbetween and the time u chose is not highlighted thinking it might be available, it's not ... that's probably why the parameter msg keeps coming up -- just second guessing here -- was able to finally book a party last night for the new day added on ... just keeping fingers cross a week from now it will work ...
webby4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 08:34 PM   #79

WI Subscriber

Try to book a party early in the morning -- before the new times fill up. It should settle down in a couple of weeks! I believe you are right Webby4, the openings left in the middle of the scheduling week are probably not really open or are some how times that are not booking properly at all.

Hope your party is a big success!
Old 05-19-2010, 02:52 PM   #80
Not just a
Gift Guru

ImTara55 is a forum hero
ImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum hero

Oh...at first I thought this meant that her pets went to the party even when she wasn't online. xD That would be sort of cool, like a free gift, but this just isn't.
ImTara55 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: