Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-15-2010, 09:33 AM   #61
Webkinz :)
Busymom is the cats pajamas!Busymom is the cats pajamas!Busymom is the cats pajamas!Busymom is the cats pajamas!Busymom is the cats pajamas!Busymom is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: WI Member's Pets Attend Party Without Her, Get Loot Bags

We are in an 8 am party right now and it is not working at all... NO ONE of the 9 people have gotten into the party room, about half have a blue screen after clicking the go to party button, the other half are frozen in the room with pleasewait!!! It has been a half hour of pure frustration and they shoud stop introducing things that they don't beta test properly because I have a bunch of really frustrated kids right now, and one frustrated mom. Oh, well, time to turn off the computer and go outside, forget about parties until they fix this ior you will drive yourself crazy.

ANOTHER wasted half hour, NO ONE could get in to the party...

maybe if we paid real money for the EStore for this feature they would have spent more time on it. Hope other people have more luck, butI'm guessing it is a no go until they decide to work on it next week.

Last edited by Busymom; 05-15-2010 at 09:33 AM..
Busymom is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-15-2010, 09:38 AM   #62
kellyt is an unknown quantity at this point

How do you get in touch with Ganz customer service?
kellyt is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 09:39 AM   #63

Piano Girl is on a distinguished road

I bought a party, and I was trying to choose the time that it would take place, and I couldn't! It told me: "Sorry, that option is not available. Please try again later." Of course, I let it wait, and tried again later, just thinking that maybe Ganz was doing matinance on the site, and still it wasn't working. It seems that there is quite a number of different issues with this activity right now, and Ganz should be alerted. Is anyone else having this problem? This is making me go CRAZY!
Piano Girl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 09:49 AM   #64
oo Hoo! I'm Gifted!
Gift Guru

kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!

Party is finally working for me!! I'm in and it is pretty fun. You can even win a loot bag prize in the balloon dart game
kschoice is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 10:33 AM   #65

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by kschoice
Party is finally working for me!! I'm in and it is pretty fun. You can even win a loot bag prize in the balloon dart game
I know I won the dancing shoes! Very cool!

Last edited by CheekyDB; 05-15-2010 at 10:38 AM..
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 10:34 AM   #66
Lil Kinz
types is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by CheekyDB
Glad your party worked well.

The Ganz rep was the one who tested things out by taking my pets to the party while I was on the phone with him. I was not able to get it to work from my computer.

It sounds like there are still glitches, but at least we are hearing reports that some people are able to go to the parties. I have a couple of invites for tomorrow and I hope they will go well!
Glitches..i am not sure... i had 3 parties this morning.. worked well for me...didn't see anything funny... i had 9 people in...:cmunk:
types is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 10:36 AM   #67

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Busymom
We are in an 8 am party right now and it is not working at all... NO ONE of the 9 people have gotten into the party room, about half have a blue screen after clicking the go to party button, the other half are frozen in the room with pleasewait!!! It has been a half hour of pure frustration and they shoud stop introducing things that they don't beta test properly because I have a bunch of really frustrated kids right now, and one frustrated mom. Oh, well, time to turn off the computer and go outside, forget about parties until they fix this ior you will drive yourself crazy.

ANOTHER wasted half hour, NO ONE could get in to the party...

maybe if we paid real money for the EStore for this feature they would have spent more time on it. Hope other people have more luck, butI'm guessing it is a no go until they decide to work on it next week.
Sorry this isn't working for you yet. They don't seem to work for European or Asian accounts yet.

View Post Originally Posted by kellyt
How do you get in touch with Ganz customer service?
This is the number I have called them on: 866-932-5469

View Post Originally Posted by Piano Girl
I bought a party, and I was trying to choose the time that it would take place, and I couldn't! It told me: "Sorry, that option is not available. Please try again later." Of course, I let it wait, and tried again later, just thinking that maybe Ganz was doing matinance on the site, and still it wasn't working. It seems that there is quite a number of different issues with this activity right now, and Ganz should be alerted. Is anyone else having this problem? This is making me go CRAZY!
That is one glitch I haven't heard of. But then I have seen a few other new ones this morning. It is very frustrating.
Old 05-15-2010, 10:37 AM   #68

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by types
Glitches..i am not sure... i had 3 parties this morning.. worked well for me...didn't see anything funny... i had 9 people in...:cmunk:
Did you have anyone there from an Asian or European account?

If you read through these threads you will see that a lot of people are having problems. Glad you are not.
Old 05-15-2010, 10:38 AM   #69
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

The party worked for me today. It was alot of fun actually.
I won a sparkler at the balloon dartz and here is my loot bag.....

Click the image to open in full size.
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 10:42 AM   #70

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
The party worked for me today. It was alot of fun actually.
I won a sparkler at the balloon dartz and here is my loot bag.....

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Great! It is so good to hear that a lot are working, even if some are having problems still -- it is encouraging at least! I have been able to go to a couple now and they are fun!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: