Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-14-2010, 06:07 PM   #41
Webkinz :)

hpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud of

Default Re: WI Member's Pets Attend Party Without Her, Get Loot Bags

I am sorry that I didn't take screen shots. However, I did get a loot bag and went home. It sent me back to my room. The go to party button was still there and I clicked it. It gave me a message telling me that there were less than five minutes to the end of the party and not to forget to get a loot bag. I clicked that message and it sent me back to the party. This time there was another pet, a carousel horse. We played in the ball pit and jumpy house until the party was over. I received four things in my loot bag (the host must have added items because I also received a 10% coupon). The party prizes I received were face paint, a balloon rug, and a place setting!
hpquinlan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-14-2010, 06:09 PM   #42

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by hpquinlan
I am sorry that I didn't take screen shots. However, I did get a loot bag and went home. It sent me back to my room. The go to party button was still there and I clicked it. It gave me a message telling me that there were less than five minutes to the end of the party and not to forget to get a loot bag. I clicked that message and it sent me back to the party. This time there was another pet, a carousel horse. We played in the ball pit and jumpy house until the party was over. I received four things in my loot bag (the host must have added items because I also received a 10% coupon). The party prizes I received were face paint, a balloon rug, and a place setting!
That sounds great! Exciting that it worked that much. Too bad there weren't more pets for the other games, but still you did more than anyone else I have heard!

What operating system and browser are you using?
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 06:15 PM   #43
Mark The Seal

Buttercup is a forum hero
Buttercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by CheekyDB
Go to your room. Look for the button that says go to party. If that button does not work try this:

This is what a friend of Liberrylady's did:
When the 'Go to Party' button did not work, she started playing air hockey in a room in her house. In the middle of the game, a message popped up that said something like, "You can't play a game while your party is going on. Would you like to go to your party?" Please note: those weren't the exact words!! She clicked "yes" or whatever button that popped up, and it took her to the circus party room, and she was able to play for a few minutes and get her Loot Bag!!

Thank you. I saw the party button. When, I went to my room.
Buttercup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 06:19 PM   #44

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Buttercup
Thank you. I saw the party button. When, I went to my room.
Great -- take a couple screen shots of the party if you can!
Old 05-14-2010, 06:22 PM   #45
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Silly question what internet service did you use. know all the reps use firefox. Maybe that is why it worked.
adrkmfdm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 06:26 PM   #46

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by adrkmfdm
Silly question what internet service did you use. know all the reps use firefox. Maybe that is why it worked.
Actually the rep I spoke with last was using IE. I had both IE and FireFox up. And neither were working! But I may try using Firefox for the host browser.
Old 05-14-2010, 06:30 PM   #47
Yello?

Footontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonder

WOW! Lucky you even got party prizes! I can't set up a party. All the dates are taken up.
Footontable is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 06:42 PM   #48

hpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by CheekyDB
That sounds great! Exciting that it worked that much. Too bad there weren't more pets for the other games, but still you did more than anyone else I have heard!

What operating system and browser are you using?
I am pretty sure it was firefox. I usually use google chrome, but when I received the invite, the only way to view it was in firefox. So, I believe I was in FireFox. It was really fun, can't wait until it works properly!
hpquinlan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 06:48 PM   #49
Gift Trainee

magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!

Sounds like some progress is being made anyway. Congrats to those that have had some success at least. It is so not like me to try any new webkinz event since there are always glitches, but for some reason I wanted to try this time. My first party came and went yesterday morning when the "parties are unavailable" message came up on login. But I scheduled another for tomorrow night. It's kind of a trial party with just our five family accounts. Hopefully I can get a couple of my kids to help me try to get it to work. I'll keep reading here for any more suggestions and let you know what happens! Thanks everyone for posting your experiences!
magicw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 06:50 PM   #50
Busymom is the cats pajamas!Busymom is the cats pajamas!Busymom is the cats pajamas!Busymom is the cats pajamas!Busymom is the cats pajamas!Busymom is the cats pajamas!

i just had a party, only three accounts could get in, the others had the "go to the party" button clicked but just got a blue screem , went back to newspaper, back to room, it button again, blue screen... really frustrating. the three loot bags that were abled to be grabbed at the end never appeared because the screens got " please wait" forever.... really frustrating. Really frustrating.
Busymom is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: