Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-14-2010, 04:59 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

pebblepony2008 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: WI Member's Pets Attend Party Without Her, Get Loot Bags

SAD! Is Ganz losing there marbles?

Glad you got the Loot Bag!
pebblepony2008 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-14-2010, 05:03 PM   #32

kkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective socks

Those prizes are awesome! I tried to set up a party today, but WW was being really slow and kept freezing, so I'll just try again later. Congrats to you Cheeky on getting your loot bags!
kkww05 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 05:23 PM   #33
Gifted

monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!

That's a strange experience. Interesting!
monkeys12rule is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 05:43 PM   #34

liberrylady has a spectacular aura about

I posted a possible workaround to get into your Webkinz parties here:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...1/index17.html
liberrylady is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 05:48 PM   #35

hpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud of

I was invited to a party yesterday. At 6:30, I was in my room and a countdown to the party began (from one minute). When the countdown reached zero, the button changed to go to party. I clicked and went to the party (I am there now). However, I am the only one at the party. I was able to have a piece of cake (clown cake) and play one game (dart game). The other games need at least three players. I will let you know if I get the loot bag.
hpquinlan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 05:54 PM   #36
Never Grow Up!

momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!

Well, my party just ended...
Out of the 8 people attending, only 2 got the loot bags, because the rest of us got booted out 5 minutes before the party ended. Not great fun. I know better than trying a Webkinz thing before the bugs are worked out. What was I thinking!!! The part that I got to do was fun though!! Especially seeing all my friends having fun! I'll be hanging on to my other boxes until better reports start coming out. Good luck to those who have parties planned!
momofthree is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 05:56 PM   #37

liberrylady has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by hpquinlan
I was invited to a party yesterday. At 6:30, I was in my room and a countdown to the party began (from one minute). When the countdown reached zero, the button changed to go to party. I clicked and went to the party (I am there now). However, I am the only one at the party. I was able to have a piece of cake (clown cake) and play one game (dart game). The other games need at least three players. I will let you know if I get the loot bag.
You are now officially the first person I've heard of able to get into your party the regular way. AWESOME!!! Take screen shots!!
liberrylady is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 06:01 PM   #38
Mark The Seal

Buttercup is a forum hero
Buttercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum hero

party starts right now...where do i go?
Buttercup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 06:03 PM   #39

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Buttercup
party starts right now...where do i go?
Go to your room. Look for the button that says go to party. If that button does not work try this:

This is what a friend of Liberrylady's did:
When the 'Go to Party' button did not work, she started playing air hockey in a room in her house. In the middle of the game, a message popped up that said something like, "You can't play a game while your party is going on. Would you like to go to your party?" Please note: those weren't the exact words!! She clicked "yes" or whatever button that popped up, and it took her to the circus party room, and she was able to play for a few minutes and get her Loot Bag!!
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 06:05 PM   #40

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by momofthree
Well, my party just ended...
Out of the 8 people attending, only 2 got the loot bags, because the rest of us got booted out 5 minutes before the party ended. Not great fun. I know better than trying a Webkinz thing before the bugs are worked out. What was I thinking!!! The part that I got to do was fun though!! Especially seeing all my friends having fun! I'll be hanging on to my other boxes until better reports start coming out. Good luck to those who have parties planned!
Wow -- it is so great to hear that someone actually went to one!!! Do you have pictures?
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: