Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-14-2010, 01:37 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

mermaidprincess will become famous soon enough

Default Re: WI Member's Pets Attend Party Without Her, Get Loot Bags

Oh what a cute sparkler! I thought that was a hat. I cant wait for the loot bag prizes.
mermaidprincess is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-14-2010, 01:49 PM   #12

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by nici
i invited to a party today, and i didnt get a loot bag!!! why???
You don't get the loot bag until you are at the party.

View Post Originally Posted by fvb
Thanks for sharing!! I have parties set up for tomorrow, but hopefully will we see more pictures of what they are like later tonight!!
Yes, I hope some people get in tonight and can post some great pictures!

View Post Originally Posted by mermaidprincess
Oh what a cute sparkler! I thought that was a hat. I cant wait for the loot bag prizes.
It is really cute -- and makes noise like a sparkler too!
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 01:51 PM   #13
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by nici
i invited to a party today, and i didnt get a loot bag!!! why???
I believe that you get your loot bag during the last 5 minutes of the party. I am not sure it you get it automatically or if you need to click on something in the party room.

-------

It is not a good sign when Customer Service can attend your party, but you can't!! They usually need to reproduce the error in order to fix it. I sure hope they can fix it soon for everyone.

--------
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 02:06 PM   #14
rosie1960

barbie1960 is just really nicebarbie1960 is just really nice

Thanks for the updates.Everyone have a great day and God bless.:abn::bt::clyde::el1::goo::husky:
barbie1960 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 02:14 PM   #15
Lil Kinz
konata4ever is on a distinguished road

where did u get that webkinz times machine?! it's sooooooooo dang awesome!
konata4ever is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 02:16 PM   #16

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by konata4ever
where did u get that webkinz times machine?! it's sooooooooo dang awesome!
It was either a figure item or just by itself from the estore. I will look for it and let you know.

It is from the Series 2 Figure, Breaking News Cocker Spaniel

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/wiki/(...Specific_Items

Last edited by CheekyDB; 05-14-2010 at 02:20 PM..
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 02:20 PM   #17
arrior of RiverClan

Hawktalon is a glorious beacon of lightHawktalon is a glorious beacon of lightHawktalon is a glorious beacon of light

The prizes are cool.
Hawktalon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 02:27 PM   #18
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

animalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonder

Wow, atleast you got the loot bags!!!
I already have 4 parties to go to, including my own! I hope I have nothing that makes me miss any of them!
animalover48 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 02:28 PM   #19

HollyBerry3000 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm glad that webkinz world is getting this problem fixed. I've talked to many people who are upset because of this issue.
HollyBerry3000 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 02:33 PM   #20
lfsgrammy1 is on a distinguished road

I too was invited to a party this morning by my friend moosiekinz. Got on my fancy duds went to my room and waited patiently. Sure enough the count down began but, when i clicked on GO TO PARTY nothing happened. I thought maybe the party was cancelled, but now I wonder if my pet was there without me. Gonna log back in to see if anything is in my dock. I am sure Ganz will get the bugs out soon cuz this sounds like so much fun. I am so sorry I didn't get to go.:bas:
lfsgrammy1 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: