Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   WI News & Announcements (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/)
-   -   WI Member's Pets Attend Party Without Her, Get Loot Bags (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/webkinz-insider-members-pets-attend-party-623983/)

FIA05-14-2010 01:14 PM

WI Member's Pets Attend Party Without Her, Get Loot Bags

A new front page story has been added:

WI Member's Pets Attend Party Without Her, Get Loot Bags

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/files/...tysparkler.pngWebkinz Insider member CheekyDB's pets Frolick & Merlin managed to attend a Webkinz Party earlier today, and they came home with Loot Bags! Here you can see Merlin posing with his brand new animated Sparkler. To see all of the prizes that can be received at a party, click HERE.

Unfortunately, CheekyDB wasn't able to attend the party with her pets. When the party started, a "Go to Party" button appeared on CheekyDB's account, but clicking on it didn't do anything. So, CheekyDB contacted Ganz Customer Service. The Rep she spoke with logged on to CheekyDB's accounts and was able to view both Frolick and Merlin at the party. Despite trying a number of things with her system, CheekyDB was never able to view the party on her computer.
  • To read more about CheekyDB's experience, you can visit her thread, HERE.
  • To learn more about the Party Feature, please visit the WI WIki, HERE.

specgrl05-14-2010 01:17 PM

Re: WI Member's Pets Attend Party Without Her, Get Loot Bags

hmm I hope that doesnt happen to me I am going to one in about 15 min..... please work!

:w: and :wi: Rule!

hmm I hope that doesnt happen to me I am going to one in about 15 min..... please work!

:w: and :wi: Rule! Yah first post! lol

broevil22205-14-2010 01:19 PM

Well I hope they had a good time and didn't cause too much trouble without you there to keep an eye on them.

Dudeness05-14-2010 01:19 PM

That's awesome. I love the sparkler. Thanks for sharing, CheekyDB. :) I'm glad the parties are soon working a little.

rockermom05-14-2010 01:20 PM

Love the picture!!! it is sooo cute!

CheekyDB05-14-2010 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by specgrl (Post 19406899)

:w: and :wi: Rule!

:w: and :wi: Rule! Yah first post! lol

I really hope it does -- I know for a fact they are working on it. Make sure you clear your cache. And I would also recommend rebooting your computer if you have time!

Quote:

Originally Posted by broevil222 (Post 19406905)
Well I hope they had a good time and didn't cause too much trouble without you there to keep an eye on them.

;D I do know Frolick got into the canon! So we know that is in the party room!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dudeness (Post 19406906)
That's awesome. I love the sparkler. Thanks for sharing, CheekyDB. :) I'm glad the parties are soon working a little.

At least they are working at Ganz headquarters. So that is a good start!

Quote:

Originally Posted by rockermom (Post 19406909)
Love the picture!!! it is sooo cute!

Thanks. I do love the sparklers. Love that they make a noise too!

LoriM1305-14-2010 01:29 PM

Glad to see some of your friends could get to the party, did they ever figure out why you couldn't. Hope it doesn't happen to me when it is my turn.

CheekyDB05-14-2010 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoriM13 (Post 19406947)
Glad to see some of your friends could get to the party, did they ever figure out why you couldn't. Hope it doesn't happen to me when it is my turn.

No we never figured it out.

Tried rebooting again, and cleared my cache so many times . . .

I am invited to a party tomorrow night, so we will see.

I hope to hear of successful parties long before then!

nici05-14-2010 01:35 PM

i invited to a party today, and i didnt get a loot bag!!! why???

fvb05-14-2010 01:36 PM

Thanks for sharing!! I have parties set up for tomorrow, but hopefully will we see more pictures of what they are like later tonight!!