Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-16-2010, 06:29 PM   #31
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Members Have Questions About Twitter

View Post Originally Posted by heart891011
what if your not allowed on twitter(because I am not allowed because of my mom) and I think it is dangerous anyways so I will never get one I hate twitter

totally agreed

yeah I'm just a kid this pet is not fair:cs::gr:
View Post Originally Posted by Ferf
I agree. I don't want to join Twitter because I don't like it. I'm sure there are great uses for it, but since Ganz has their own sites (WebkinzNewz anyone?) why can't they do a similar thing on their own site? I think it is ridiculous to join another site just to win items from Ganz. They've had contests on their own site before, this just seems silly.

I think Ganz is trying to be too trendy and forgetting that the focus group is children (most under 13). Yes parents play too, but that was not the original target audience (I'm guessing).

Very disappointing Ganz!!!
I agree with you guys! I don't even like Twitter... this seems ridiculous. To host an event the majority of member can't participate in? To me, that is very foolish indeed.
Kayfookey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-16-2010, 06:40 PM   #32
Webkinz :)

heart891011 knows the way
heart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by Kayfookey
I agree with you guys! I don't even like Twitter... this seems ridiculous. To host an event the majority of member can't participate in? To me, that is very foolish indeed.
they should have made it estore or trading card
heart891011 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 06:42 PM   #33
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Ok I have a question. Is being a follower of the webkinz twitter enough to be entered or do we have to write to them?
adrkmfdm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 06:59 PM   #34
az up Doc?

KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!

:bokbok: I don't want to have to be on Twitter to enter or win a Webkinz prize. Seriously, I'm way too connected as it is, and my kids certainly don't Twitter! How is that fair?
KinzDiva is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 07:20 PM   #35
Gift Guru

wyatt061 has disabled reputation

I am on twitter (hairspraygirl10). I don't really like it on there, I made the account when it first came out, but I guess webkinz gave me a reason to use it.
wyatt061 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 08:02 PM   #36

cats4ever is on a distinguished road

I think this is really unfair
I can't have twitter, so I can't get any of the benefits and special prizes
I wish they'd keep webkinz contests on Webkinz!

~Cats4Ever
cats4ever is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 08:17 PM   #37
ee bit o' Irish!
Gift Guru

amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!

Great. yet another contest my family cannot compete in. thanks a lot Ganz.

I find the picture in your profile very disturbing. As a mother whose child fell down a flight of stairs, I do not see any humor in it and think you should remove it. It is not funny.

Ok, I guess this post did not end up where it was suppose to. I will try again!

View Post Originally Posted by ()mega
Good information to know, thanks. However I have more then 140 characters to voice my opinion about Ganz. heheh
I find the picture in your profile very disturbing. As a mother whose child fell down a flight of stairs, I do not see any humor in it and think you should remove it. It is not funny.

Last edited by amyms; 03-16-2010 at 08:17 PM..
amyms is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 11:14 PM   #38
Unregistered

View Post Originally Posted by Doggyfan
What does twitter direct mean? Does that mean they sent them directly to the emails you used to sign up your twitter account or should I be looking somewhere on my twitter account? I don't know how twitter works and only signed up for 5 twitter accounts after they gave away the sweet tooth tigers to some twitter followers. This is not a good plan for a children's site that is geared toward children under 13yrs. What is the benefit for Gantz to have twitter followers? Do they get paid if they have a few thousand followers? There must be a reason they want us to sign up for twitter if they are willing to make most of their younger customers and their parents mad.
the quote said a direct message thru twitter...twitterers did not know there was any contest...this a total surprise to everyone, no one knows what the 3 lucky fans did to win
Old 03-17-2010, 09:36 AM   #39

heart891011 knows the way
heart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by cats4ever
I think this is really unfair
I can't have twitter, so I can't get any of the benefits and special prizes
I wish they'd keep webkinz contests on Webkinz!

~Cats4Ever
yeah thanks for agreeing twitter is no fair club LOL we need one of those
heart891011 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: