Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-16-2010, 02:25 PM   #11
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Webkinz Insider Members Have Questions About Twitter

Great info! Thanks FIA.
kinzmom1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-16-2010, 02:37 PM   #12
Confused Guest

Question eStore Account for Pegaus

Hi everyone,
I'm just a guest, and I just heard about this website! It is so exciting! I do have a webkinz account, and I was wondering, do you have to have an eStore account, to get the Pegaus as a Prize? I was just asking if anybody new? ttyl ~Insider Guest
Old 03-16-2010, 02:41 PM   #13
Webkinz :)

Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!

What does twitter direct mean? Does that mean they sent them directly to the emails you used to sign up your twitter account or should I be looking somewhere on my twitter account? I don't know how twitter works and only signed up for 5 twitter accounts after they gave away the sweet tooth tigers to some twitter followers. This is not a good plan for a children's site that is geared toward children under 13yrs. What is the benefit for Gantz to have twitter followers? Do they get paid if they have a few thousand followers? There must be a reason they want us to sign up for twitter if they are willing to make most of their younger customers and their parents mad.
Doggyfan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 02:42 PM   #14
The GTS Works!

MamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, so if I have unlimited texting on my phone, I can send the tweets there, right? Will the "direct messages" like the ones Ganz used to send out the Pegasus codes also appear on my phone, or will I have to go to the website to see those? Any help appreciated!
MamaDragon3 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 02:51 PM   #15
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Thanks Fia & Snowcrystal for the great & helpful info
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 02:52 PM   #16
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is an undisputed successaug2168 is an undisputed success
aug2168 is an undisputed successaug2168 is an undisputed successaug2168 is an undisputed successaug2168 is an undisputed successaug2168 is an undisputed successaug2168 is an undisputed successaug2168 is an undisputed successaug2168 is an undisputed successaug2168 is an undisputed successaug2168 is an undisputed successaug2168 is an undisputed successaug2168 is an undisputed success

I have unlimited data plan on my phone, but text is blocked.
I don't have that feature.
I can't afford text.
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 03:05 PM   #17

Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!

I went and looked at our twitter accounts and see where it says direct messages off to the side. All of my accounts say zero for direct messages so I didn't win one. I am looking at the Webkinz twitter and it says they have sent 88 tweets? Some of those tweets are directly to twitter followers answering a question they must have asked thru twitter. So now my question is if we can see the tweets they sent directly to those people shouldn't we be able to see the 3 tweets they sent directly to the winners saying they won a pegasus?
Old 03-16-2010, 03:12 PM   #18
The GTS Works!

MamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Doggyfan
I went and looked at our twitter accounts and see where it says direct messages off to the side. All of my accounts say zero for direct messages so I didn't win one. I am looking at the Webkinz twitter and it says they have sent 88 tweets? Some of those tweets are directly to twitter followers answering a question they must have asked thru twitter. So now my question is if we can see the tweets they sent directly to those people shouldn't we be able to see the 3 tweets they sent directly to the winners saying they won a pegasus?

I'm assuming the direct tweet would be like a PM here, so no you wouldn't see it. It would be pointless to send a code that everyone could see, so I'm sure the direct ones are to that person privately. Hope that helps!
MamaDragon3 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 03:23 PM   #19

View Post Originally Posted by MamaDragon3
I'm assuming the direct tweet would be like a PM here, so no you wouldn't see it. It would be pointless to send a code that everyone could see, so I'm sure the direct ones are to that person privately. Hope that helps!
I can be so dense sometimes . It never occured to me when I was wondering that the code would be in the message too, duh. I'm so illiterate when it comes to stuff like computers, twitter, and even newer cell phones that I can't figure out most of the buttons on, lol. Thanks for helping me .
Old 03-16-2010, 03:42 PM   #20
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

Webkinz on Twitter is very frustrating to me.
Just look:

GANZ- "Come join Twitter! We give out free prizes and information and sneak peaks! Look, we just awarded this new great pet!"
Twitter- "You need to be over 13 to be elegible for a Twitter account."
Webkinz World players (a site directed at kids)- "But most of us are under 13! How are we supposed to join Twitter and get prizes?"

Think about it, the majority of Webkinz players are under 13! So does it make sense for Ganz to try to encourage members to get Twitter accounts? No, it doesn't. It's almost like they are trying to make us break the Twitter rules...
Kayfookey is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: