Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-06-2010, 09:30 AM   #81
Webkinz :)

SchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: WI Members Fill Jumbleberry Jars in Jumbleberry Fields Game

View Post Originally Posted by Horses4Me
That HAS to be a mistake!!!

Otherwise, I would say this is the most disappointing thing Ganz has done yet!

Congrats on being the first to fill your jars!!! That is exciting!
I'm with you Horses4Me! I am hoping it's just a mistake and that Ganz will fix it. I am SAVING all my berries IN MY DOCK and NOT PUTTING THEM IN JARS until we know more. Perhaps they will still change the programming and allow for the customers who have been dedicated and shown a real commitment to doing this game everyday to CHOOSE what prize in that berry color category they want. If nothing else, maybe we'll learn something about some pattern in which the prizes are awarded that might help us. And a 3rd benefit to doing this is that if Ganz let's us down completely and does not change it, we still have the choice whether to fill the jars or just eat the berries.

I am pretty good at this game and have been doing it everyday from the beginning (so 50 days so far) in many accounts and the highest number of moonberries I have as of last night was 28. At that rate it will take 179 days (half a year!) to fill the purple jar! That is assuming you are good at it, do it everyday, and have multiple accounts so your "luck" increases; then you MIGHT be able to fill it once in 6 months. If after all that effort, if I get assigned some random prize that I don't want, instead of my jumble berry tractor..... Yeah, it would would be hard for me to to keep the level of interest in this game that I have had to this point, that is for sure!
SchmoopiePie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-06-2010, 10:15 AM   #82

lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!

WOW!!! A BIG ROUND OF APPLAUSE!!! Congrats!

I was able to get that sign by feeding a berry to my pet, it only happened once though. I think it was a Sugarberry?
lilkinzmom7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 10:27 AM   #83
ptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant future

Great job filling the jars. Sorry to hear it was a random prize.
On two of our family accounts we have fed 3 berries a day to our pets...zero prizes other than muffins, pie and juice. We really feel the Ganz computer hates us. And what scares us the most...our random prize for filling a jar is going to be...more food.
I really like to play the game, but if the only reward is food, why play.
Here's hoping that Ganz took the time like I did to read all the post before mine and understand how disappointed most of us are. Especially those of us that have not won a prize yet and looked forward to a nice prize for filling our jars.
ptandme is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 11:01 AM   #84
stellablue8
stellablue has a spectacular aura about

I am pretty sure that if Ganz reads this they will be confirmed about how spoiled all of these 'mad' complainers are. This game is for kids. By nature, if a kid accomplishes a goal, they will be proud of the random prize they are awarded- no matter what it is.

Furthermore, if Ganz reads this, I hope they know that these 'mad' complainers would be complaining even if they could pick a prize. The new complaint would be something to do with them wanting all of the prizes for all of the 'hard' work. I'm also sure that no matter what the prize was, you'd be complaining. So Ganz, don't change a thing.
stellablue is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 11:46 AM   #85

SchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by stellablue
I am pretty sure that if Ganz reads this they will be confirmed about how spoiled all of these 'mad' complainers are. This game is for kids. By nature, if a kid accomplishes a goal, they will be proud of the random prize they are awarded- no matter what it is.

Furthermore, if Ganz reads this, I hope they know that these 'mad' complainers would be complaining even if they could pick a prize. The new complaint would be something to do with them wanting all of the prizes for all of the 'hard' work. I'm also sure that no matter what the prize was, you'd be complaining. So Ganz, don't change a thing.
I disagree. 95% of the people who avidly participate in the Jumbleberry threads (& this thread) are disappointed big time in this outcome and most of us have many accounts. We pretty much already all figured (and were happy with) that there would only be one prize per jar. We also knew what the prizes were within each berry color category, as they have been in the guide for some time now. The only major thing that was not known was whether the prizes would be randomly assigned or whether we would be given a choice. I know 5 kids that play, and of the 4 that have learned about this so far, all 4 are disappointed big time as they have been looking at the guide for some time now & deciding what their favorite prizes were among them (even though they were warned there might not be a choice.)

And if there is one thing I do know about most kids for a facts it's - their attention span in generally not anywhere near that of an adult! Parents and older kids that play are MUCH more likely to log onto their account everyday to play. Adults are also MUCH more likely to not give up on it entirely after spend 50 straight days doing it only to have just 20-some purple berries (if that) saved and learn they can't even pick their favorite prize. Most kids will lose 95% of their interest in this game after filling their red & yellow jars (since the green & purple take much longer), IF they even kept an interest in it up until this point. From what I have read so far, many parents are already logging on at night after the kids are in bed to do their Jumbleberries for them, which means the kids are already not taking the game anywhere near as seriously as they did at first, due to their shorter attention spans and desire for instant gratification.

I respect your opinion, but also don't think my opinion is in the minority here either.
Old 02-06-2010, 11:52 AM   #86
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by SchmoopiePie
I'm with you Horses4Me! I am hoping it's just a mistake and that Ganz will fix it. I am SAVING all my berries IN MY DOCK and NOT PUTTING THEM IN JARS until we know more. Perhaps they will still change the programming and allow for the customers who have been dedicated and shown a real commitment to doing this game everyday to CHOOSE what prize in that berry color category they want. If nothing else, maybe we'll learn something about some pattern in which the prizes are awarded that might help us. And a 3rd benefit to doing this is that if Ganz let's us down completely and does not change it, we still have the choice whether to fill the jars or just eat the berries.

I am pretty good at this game and have been doing it everyday from the beginning (so 50 days so far) in many accounts and the highest number of moonberries I have as of last night was 28. At that rate it will take 179 days (half a year!) to fill the purple jar! That is assuming you are good at it, do it everyday, and have multiple accounts so your "luck" increases; then you MIGHT be able to fill it once in 6 months. If after all that effort, if I get assigned some random prize that I don't want, instead of my jumble berry tractor..... Yeah, it would would be hard for me to to keep the level of interest in this game that I have had to this point, that is for sure!
Hi Schmoo, I am amazed you were so smart to keep them in your dock instead of putting them in jars. You are one smart cookie. I would never have thought of doing that. CJ
ConchyJane is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 12:33 PM   #87
starad is an unknown quantity at this point

so should i just feed them to my pets or what
starad is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 12:46 PM   #88

View Post Originally Posted by ConchyJane

Hi Schmoo, I am amazed you were so smart to keep them in your dock instead of putting them in jars. You are one smart cookie. I would never have thought of doing that. CJ

Hey CJ!! Thanks! I think I started out for the first week putting them in the jars, but then decided to to "keep my options open" I will probably fill the red & yellow jars ONCE in the accounts we are saving in; not sure about the greens and purple yet. I'm basically just waiting to see if Ganz is going to change anything (doubtful) or if any filling / feeding patterns are discovered before I do much of anything right now. I would love to get some statistics on accounts where people had 100 of a given berry type in their dock, decided not to fill the jar, and then ate them instead. You know,... how many non-food prizes and which ones were won by feeding all 100 red berries say, so we know our odds a little better. Even then, so much of it is sheer luck that eating would really be gambling no matter what, because you are not guaranteed anything for sure.

View Post Originally Posted by starad
so should i just feed them to my pets or what
starrad - It is really just a personal choice. No one can make that decision for you. My advise is,... if you are undecided (like me), just wait and save them in your dock until we know more. There is no rush, as I have yet to see any of the berries in my dock "go bad" and spoil on me, even though they are not in a fridge.

Last edited by SchmoopiePie; 02-06-2010 at 12:46 PM..
Old 02-06-2010, 05:28 PM   #89

gabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guide

It takes 100 berries to fill a jar....and to get a fresh berry sign.. I would be upset....you should be getting something better than that....
gabby1978 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 05:55 PM   #90

haddy is a glorious beacon of lighthaddy is a glorious beacon of lighthaddy is a glorious beacon of light

I always feed them because it is just more fun. I finally got a non food, the country party dress. But that was after I got 9 or so pies.
haddy is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: