Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-05-2010, 07:16 PM   #61
heartstrings
Lil Kinz
heartstrings is on a distinguished road

Default Re: WI Members Fill Jumbleberry Jars in Jumbleberry Fields Game

ever since the so called update, I CANNOT EVEN GET ON WEBKINZ!!! Does anyone know what is up with this?
heartstrings is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-05-2010, 07:18 PM   #62
Gift Guru

Rinny flows towards the sea of knowledgeRinny flows towards the sea of knowledgeRinny flows towards the sea of knowledgeRinny flows towards the sea of knowledgeRinny flows towards the sea of knowledgeRinny flows towards the sea of knowledgeRinny flows towards the sea of knowledgeRinny flows towards the sea of knowledge

I wonder if getting prizes other than food from feeding the berries is a glitch? Maybe the grand prizes are only supposed to be awarded when jars are filled?
Rinny is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 07:33 PM   #63
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Rinny
I wonder if getting prizes other than food from feeding the berries is a glitch? Maybe the grand prizes are only supposed to be awarded when jars are filled?
Nice thought Rinny but glitches generally aren't to our advantage, as in receiving wonderful gifts by mistake.
I sure wish that it worked like the keys in the forest do....or even if it is random, more of an account random like the POTM. There at least it knows what prize you have already won and gives you a different one until you have them all. Let's all cross our fingers and hope for a positive outcome. We will know once someone refills that jar again, and again, and again CJ
ConchyJane is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 07:41 PM   #64
iamawackywinner2
Webkinz :)

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

Congrats to you two for all your efforts. I am happy that I am not saving beries although your prizes are very nice ones.
gomommu41 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 08:03 PM   #65
hayley‚ô•williams

WebkinzAreSoFun is a name known to allWebkinzAreSoFun is a name known to allWebkinzAreSoFun is a name known to all

cool. nice prizes.
WebkinzAreSoFun is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 08:15 PM   #66
fvb
twilight1977

fvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellence
fvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellence

Congratulations!!

I wish we got to chose though! Kinda disappointing to hear it's random.
fvb is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 08:21 PM   #67
Peace to all

JennaBee is just really niceJennaBee is just really nice

I am glad to hear there is a surefire way to get prizes. I have only gotten juice, muffins and pie by feeding the berries, to date.

Thanks for sahing the information and pics!
JennaBee is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 08:27 PM   #68

kinzldy has a spectacular aura aboutkinzldy has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Unregistered
Can someone please help?!!!? Some members get the prizes like the signs and everything when they feed their pets berries, well i only get nothing or food! Help!
Your not alone on feeding "Just Berries" only to get punch, piece of pie or nothing!
Seriously, I don't know if it is a random thing of receiving Gifts, (other than you, I andothers get!)
I've tried feeding berries as some have told( in certain Flavors) yet still no luck!
I'm happy for those whom can feed berries and get the great prizes, but I never do!
Maybe theres some method, but don't hold your breathe!
Sorry, but at least:you know your not alone, nor the only person having this problem!
Lets just keep on trying, till a possible answer comes along
Good Luck, and do tell:if you get something
Peace
kinzldy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 08:55 PM   #69
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

That sounds spectacular!!! I'm so close to my Jumbleberry Jar... I'm excited to see what prize I may recieve. It's sad that you can't choose... it'd be members much happier.

Thanks JacksMom!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 10:32 PM   #70
One Just Ducky
Gift Guru

luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!
luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Mom2Alex
Wow had I know that I would just keep feeding them to my pets! I do pretty good feeding them to my pets and filling a jar takes forever!

Thanks for the info. I'll finish the jars I've started, but after that I'm just feeding them.

I'll agree with that.
LOL! Love your siggie pic! You may be looking like a fool for garbage on the ground but at least your pants are up.
luvwebkinz is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: