Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-05-2010, 06:02 PM   #51
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: WI Members Fill Jumbleberry Jars in Jumbleberry Fields Game

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
I thought for SURE we would have a CHOICE???!!!! Gosh, makes me wonder why on earth we'd save up to get a random prize???

Congrats on everyone that's done it so far-most impressive indeed! My most berries is 56 in one jar (I didn't understand the game for the first week or so-DUH! ahahaha)
Guess who just decided to feed her pets the berries YEESH. I already got the Modern Juicer, sign, pickleberry fridge and more food than you can shake a stick at. I will take my chances feeding them from now on. I mean really, if you get a prize every 20th or so berry, your chances of getting 5 good prizes in the course of time it would take to get a random prize is really very good. Rather feed 'em to my pet
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-05-2010, 06:11 PM   #52
bc2
Webkinz :)
bc2 has disabled reputation

I don't want all my berries that are already in jars to go to waste. I guess I'll finish filling them and after that I will start just feeding. I had decided to jar them after I fed 15 to my pets with not even a single prize. This game is turning out to be a real disappointment... why does everything in Webkinz world have to be completely based on luck. It just doesn't seem right that some people should get big grand prizes and some nothing for doing the exact same thing.
bc2 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 06:20 PM   #53
Gifted

monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!

Sigh. . . I've been putting all of my berries into jars, hoping I'd get a FANTASTIC prize only available through preserving my berries. That's not the case, though.

Anyhow, congrats to the people who have already filled their jars!!
monkeys12rule is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 06:21 PM   #54

cookiecrumb1966 is on a distinguished road

On all three of our accounts we've been saving since day 1, thoughI did feed 3 berries to one of my pets on the very first day and got 2 muffins....my red and yellow jars on all of the accounts are too full to stop now (in the 70's and 80's) but I will stop collecting pickleberries and moonberries and just feed them to my hungry pet (thanks for the advise luvwebkinz!! ).

cookiecrumb1966 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 06:39 PM   #55
Do, or Do Not.

Stayontarget has a spectacular aura about

That's cool I guess. A sign isn't really worth weeks of playing a game though... I'd be able to get that easily in trading in a month or so from the forrest addicts. Do you get to fill the jar again once you fill it the first time?
Stayontarget is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 06:45 PM   #56
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

I been saving berries on of my accounts and feeding to my pets on my other account. It's taking forever on my other account to save up berries.
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 07:04 PM   #57

kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!

Well that kind of stinks, spending all that time filling your jars just to get a prize you could have gotten in you fed your at the most 10 berries!! Congarts guys on completing your jars!! Sorry about the suckish prizes.

I am the proud owner of 33 Webkinz and counting!
kittyfriend15 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 07:05 PM   #58
arrior of RiverClan

Hawktalon is a glorious beacon of lightHawktalon is a glorious beacon of lightHawktalon is a glorious beacon of light

Cool! I have 61 Sugar Berries.
Hawktalon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 07:13 PM   #59
furry4u2

Question Re: WI Members Fill Jumbleberry Jars in Jumbleberry Fields Game

i have a IMPORTANT QUESTION:

which prizes can you get by simply eating the berrys? !? !
Old 02-05-2010, 07:15 PM   #60
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

Congrats to the two players who filled their jars first!!

Count me in with all the others, this is a huge let down. I mean, you collect things in the Magical Forest and after a long time you can choose a prize. Same with Kinzville Academy, at least you can decide what you want to decorate your room with, after almost a year of hard work.

Any time I have fed the berries to my pets I either get a big fat nothing or else food, so it's not very encouraging to continue feeding my pets with the berries as opposed to saving them. However if the prize at the end of all this time it takes to fill jars is random anyway, then what's the point of doing anything except blowing through the Jumbleberry game and then stuffing your pets with the berries? GANZ you really know how to take the fun out of something.

I read about how people here keep getting all these cool prizes and I wonder what random number generator GANZ has programmed on certain players... My family has never seen anything special out of this and we play every day. Sorry but we just don't subscribe to the 'luck' philosophy... GANZ, you won't turn my family into gamblers with these games.
likmfurry is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: