Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-05-2010, 05:01 PM   #41
ow, Proud to be a
Webkinz :)

CrazyLlama is just really niceCrazyLlama is just really nice

Default Re: WI Members Fill Jumbleberry Jars in Jumbleberry Fields Game

awsome i love those i want one
CrazyLlama is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-05-2010, 05:15 PM   #42

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
Congrats you guys! I'm so glad to know this.....I'll finish the jars I have, then feed all the berries to my pets from hereon out! Thanks for the info!
That's what I shall do too, at least for the red and yellow because I'm so close to finishing. But I'll be feeding the rest to the pets because the odds seem better. I think 100 berries could give at least 2 of the special non-food items. I might actually leave berries in the dock and hope that the random prize is not what Ganz intended.
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 05:19 PM   #43
keenako

Soy Powder is on a distinguished road

I'm almost done filling my sugarberry jar. I wonder what I'll get.
Soy Powder is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 05:26 PM   #44
Bunniez luv karrits

karrit defies all odds
karrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all odds

First I want to say great big CONGRATULATIONS to Karybear & Beekay for filling their jars. It's hard work & I've got a few that are close myself. Hopefully sometime next week they'll be full.

I'm joining the ranks of the disappointed that we can not chose our prize for all our perseverance in saving up our berries. I too will be feeding every berry to my pets after I'm done filling the jars once. Those moonberry ones have a long way to go but I think they've all got over 20 berries in them now so I'll tough it out for the first round. I really enjoy playing the game so this won't stop me from playing the game but I'm going to be having some berry full pets soon.
karrit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 05:42 PM   #45
One Just Ducky
Gift Guru

luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!
luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!

Donation Award 

One tip I would give is make sure you take a hungry pet into the game and feed the berries to the pet while the game is still up. I've noticed that all my good prizes I've gotten when I do that. . If I close the game and feed berries later, I seem to get nothing, not even food.

Click the image to open in full size.
luvwebkinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 05:47 PM   #46
Catsinparadise
Gifted

catsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations to everyone for the patience and fotitude to collect all those berries. I too am saving them, but I don't get to play every day. It sure seems like a long time to save and a lot of work for a random prize that you could win by feeding one berry to your pet when you win it. Hopefully this is another glitch and they will have better prizes down the road.
catsinparadise is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 05:49 PM   #47
uvs his wife andDD/S

CanesFan knows the way
CanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the way

Congrats you two!
CanesFan is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 05:50 PM   #48
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

Congratulations to both of you for filling your jars!!!!! Interesting that the prizes after all that are random. CJ
ConchyJane is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 05:52 PM   #49
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

Red face Re: WI Members Fill Jumbleberry Jars in Jumbleberry Fields Game

congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i can't wait too see what you get when you get 100 moonberrys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol

Spoiler: show
i only have 3
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 05:58 PM   #50
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

Wow had I know that I would just keep feeding them to my pets! I do pretty good feeding them to my pets and filling a jar takes forever!

Thanks for the info. I'll finish the jars I've started, but after that I'm just feeding them.

View Post Originally Posted by luvwebkinz
One tip I would give is make sure you take a hungry pet into the game and feed the berries to the pet while the game is still up. I've noticed that all my good prizes I've gotten when I do that. . If I close the game and feed berries later, I seem to get nothing, not even food.

Click the image to open in full size.

I'll agree with that.
Mom2Alex is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: