Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-05-2010, 04:08 PM   #31
Gift Guru

CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!

Default Re: WI Members Fill Jumbleberry Jars in Jumbleberry Fields Game

oh I was hoping they awarded a super duper prize considering it is 100 berries worth.oh well, I'm going to continue working on finishing up my jars because they're already half way over.

good luck you two for being the first!
CrystalFlute is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-05-2010, 04:09 PM   #32
Webkinz :)

ALBERTIII is a splendid one to beholdALBERTIII is a splendid one to beholdALBERTIII is a splendid one to beholdALBERTIII is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by jagular
that's very disappointing! i was hoping for bigger prizes or multiple prizes.
Really! What is the point of saving them if you get the same prizes as when you are feeding them?
ALBERTIII is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 04:11 PM   #33
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

This really angers me. I don't like how we get the same prizes we would as feeding! Those 100 berries could win you about 1-7 prizes! This really makes me mad, I feel I have wasted 102 berries. Anyways, congrats!

Last edited by Quack Quack; 02-05-2010 at 04:52 PM..
Quack Quack is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 04:14 PM   #34
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

Congratulations, karybear & beekay for filling your jars! I'm very happy for both of you!
Queen of Sheba is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 04:33 PM   #35
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

animalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonder

I wasn't exactly expecting that, I don't really know what I was expecting :3, but I'm at like 72 berries right now!!! I haven't gotten a single berry prize except for food...what's the secret to getting prizes when you feed the berries to them???
animalover48 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 04:40 PM   #36
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

Congrats to karybear and to beekay for filling the jars and getting the prizes!
momwhoplays is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 04:47 PM   #37

SchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats again to both of the winners so far!! It definitely shows commitment to a goal! Unfortunately after working so hard for so long everyday at doing this since the day it started, I have to agree with the other 99% of people that have posted so far... this reward was a BIG DISAPPOINTMENT! I thought this game was genius and the randomness of getting prizes from eating berries seemed about right. I was even fine with the prizes for filling the jar to be the same as those randomly given for eating,... but I think we all were expecting that in the very least if we put in the time & effort in to fill a whole jar, we would get our CHOICE of the prizes within that color category! This is a huge let down! I know my interest in the game just dropped way down & my likelihood to just eat the berries went way up. This lack of choice is the same reason I stopped buying pet of the months. If we could at least pick from the loot bag like from the academy prizes and forest key prizes, I would have much more interest in it. Otherwise why waste the time and money? Pretty much everyone I have talked to agrees, this was a big let-down. I have been spending a ton of time on here lately doing this for months for what? To probably get a prize from that color category that I don't even want? Really? Seriously?? Maybe after a year of working everyday at filling the moonberry jar I can NOT get the tractor.... Sorry to be grumpy and ranting about this but but my time was wasted & I am not thrilled about that. Our feedback is important right? Luckily I saved most of my berries in my dock instead of putting them in the jars. Now I can at least decide whether to take a chance at getting something or a chance at getting something I may not want. Amazing how I went from being thrilled with this game to disgusted with it in a matter of hours today. Please at least fix this for future winners.
SchmoopiePie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 04:51 PM   #38
hy not become a
Gift Guru

Robmomm has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

Congratulations for all of the people who are patient enough to save those berries. I've saved a few, but since the prize is random maybe I'll just continue to feed the berries to my pets. I wonder how many prizes you could win by feeding 100 berries to your pet? Good luck everyone, Jumbleberry Fields is still a great addition to WW and I enjoy the chance to play once a day.
Robmomm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 04:56 PM   #39
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence

Ugh, I have to agree. I have over a hundred berries in all of my jars (all together), and if I'd known what the prize system was, I wouldn't have stored them. I shudder at the thought of all of the prizes I could have won from feeding all of those berries. From now on, I'm through with storing; it's all feeding for me! ;(
samoyeds43 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 04:57 PM   #40

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

I really enjoy the game and will continue to play it daily on all accounts, but if we can't choose a prize then when my current jars are full, I will save up my next 100 berries in my dock and eat them at one time to see if I get at least one random prize that way. If I do, then there would be absolutely no reason to ever fill a jar. I was really hoping to be able to choose the way we do when we finish an academy class. Oh well.
Margo is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: