Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-09-2010, 11:51 AM   #111
Bunniez luv karrits
Webkinz :)

karrit defies all odds
karrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all odds

Default Re: WI Members Fill Jumbleberry Jars in Jumbleberry Fields Game

View Post Originally Posted by mulberry59
Hi Karrit. Unfortunately they are not kinz postable. I too have many jars almost filled and I'm thinking that with all the complaints here, Ganz might update the program. If that's the case, I want to have my jars ready, so I'll hold off a bit before cashing them in.
Thanks for the info. Guess I'll go ahead & start the feeding experiment and hold off on cashing in the almost full jars.
karrit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-11-2010, 12:46 AM   #112

Lojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledge

I filled a YELLOW jar or Sugarberry Jelly and got my prize!!!!!

Click the image to open in full size.

However, I can't tell you how dissapointed I am.
I wish we could pick from the items.

All that work for a bakers hat and it looks like the chefs hat when wearing it.
Here is my tiger with it on.

Oh well, does not look too bad.

Lojack
Lojack is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 12:06 PM   #113
it's mee

sportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond repute

awesome i cant wait to fill the jars!!!
sportlover1603 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 12:09 PM   #114
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

Congrats to all who filled their jar
Quack Quack is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 07:38 PM   #115

jolene30 is on a distinguished road

I had hoped to wait to see if you could select prizes but couldn't help clicking for the prize. This is what we got so far:
3 Filled Jumbleberry Jars - bundle of moonberries (least favorite), farmer's hat and modern juicer
1 Filled Sugarberry - Jug of pickleberry juice, nice for a table setting
jolene30 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 12:28 PM   #116

jwe41 will become famous soon enough

I filled a sugarberry jar today. I got the jumbleberry beanbag. Not a bad prize but like the others I wish I could pick a prize instead of getting a random one.
jwe41 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 10:32 PM   #117
jadavis1
Gift Guru

mulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

Well it's official. There is NO ryhme or reason to this game. I filled a jumbleberry jar and got a hay bale. I then decided to just feed my two sugarberries to a random pet. With the first berry fed, I won the tractor!
mulberry59 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 11:36 PM   #118
Banned

ginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud of

I have been feeding almost all my berries on three accts and have not got anything but a hay bale.I have feed well over 100 berries on all accts without a prize.I don't know how everyone else is getting so many prizes.Wish i did.
ginger3166 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 01:42 AM   #119
jadavis1
Gift Guru

mulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by ginger3166
I have been feeding almost all my berries on three accts and have not got anything but a hay bale.I have feed well over 100 berries on all accts without a prize.I don't know how everyone else is getting so many prizes.Wish i did.
Oh, that sounds so frustrating ginger! Have you tried building up a bunch of berries, letting a pet get really hungry, then feeding them 10 or more? I know I tried feeding random pets for awhile with the berries as I earned them, 2-5 at a time. When that didn't seem to work I started storing them. But from what I'm hearing, the more you feed them in one feeding, the better the odds. Then of course there's those random times when one berry will do it!

I hope you win a prize soon. That's a LOT of berries to feed and still get nothing for it.

Good luck!
mulberry59 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 06:30 AM   #120
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by ginger3166
Yeah me too. After every game I immediately shove the one or two pickleberries and moonberries into my pet's mouth (I'm just leaving the red and yellow berries in the dock for now).

I've probably fed him 30 pickleberries so far and 20 moonberries and have won: 1 pickleberry juice, 1 moonberry muffin, and 1 moonberry slice of pie.

Whoop-de-do.
likmfurry is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: